BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Dena H.
Inexpensive way to get your chocolate fix. Large bar and you can find them anywhere
Linde P.
Wellsville, UT
This candy bar is soooo creamy melts in your mouth. love the crunch of the toffee.
This is my absolute favorite candy bar of all time. I highly recommend this item.
Lavenia H.
Waianae, Hawaii
Another one of my Hershey faves! I love chocolate with almonds and toffee in 'em.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Not my #1 but definitely my top 5 it is so smooth. And creamy almost melts in your mouth ūüĎĄ so good ūüėä my girls buy this a lot.
I recommend it to all my friends.
valx j.
Hialeah, FL
This chocolate taste amazing with a creamy and soft taste to it . Its worth it.
Mary L.
Lafayette, LA
Oh my goodness toffee chips,my favorite this is the bomb I love this candy bar
Krissy M.
Toledo, OH
The best chocolate bar ever. The toffee bits are just so yummy and delightful!
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
So good! Definitely my favorite type of chocolate bar. I really only like the smooth chocolate and not the kind with things in it but this is really good.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
omg omg ! I love this bar the taste it is very good  very yummy  i like the paper  i like everything of this very creamy very  good flavor  i cant leave to  buy
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.