6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Definitely one of my favorite candy bars because it's got a little of everything inside
The symphony bar is delicious. It tastes gormet and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
One of my favorite candy bars. The the toffee. I usually buy the jumbo bar.
Very delicious! I wish they sold them in a smaller chocolate bar though! This is huge!
I am not sure anything could be more selfish!!! Chocolate, almonds,,and toffee!!!????
I am not a big fan of Hershey's chocolates, but this one is so creamy that it got me!
Omg 100 stars!! This is the smoothst chocolate and the best bits of toffee and nuts.
Symphony chocolate bars are simply amazing..love the toffee in them..yum !!.so good!
This is my favorite chocolate bar! So rich and delicious. Perfect with a glass milk.
My husband loves these bars. He's not a big chocolate guy but man does he love these
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos