9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
This is the best chocolate I've ever had! It literally melts in your mouth. It's my favorite!
Truly a favorite among my family. We always keep a few bars in the freezer, and eat it cold 🙂
My guilty pleasure chocolate bar! So smooth so yummy. The toffee pieces take it over the top
Love the creaminess yet crunch of the toffee chips. Smooth milk chocolate this is delicious!
I love Hershey chocolate and the Symphony bar didn't disappoint. It is creamy and delicious.
These used to be my favorite candy bar but I can't find them in stores anymore! So smooth!
I love Symphony bars. They're so smooth and sweet; they always help my chocolate cravings.
The best chocolate out there! I love the flavor and the crunch this had with the toffee
This is made By Hershey and is white taste amazing. And it's not that expensive to buy.
Definitely one of my favorite candy bars because it's got a little of everything inside
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos