6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
I swear, this is my favorite thing ever!!! love the combination of the white chocolate with the toffee chips!
This is probably Hershey's most underrated chocolate candy bar. I think it's even better then their original.
These are the best for making s'mores with. If you've never tried it, you're missing out!
I like to get these as a treat occasionally; got to love Hershey's chocolates.
Use to eat this with my mom when I was younger it has a great taste and very smooth love the almonds inside
This has to be at the top of my ultimate favorites chocolates. it's so creamy and is very unique in flavor
Some of the best chocolate I've ever had! The only thing is I wish the fat in the chocolate wasn't so high
A must get item every time I go to my local Walgreens lol I love the big size one ...
It's the love/queen of chocolate. The first time I tried them I became addicted too them. so 5 5 5 5star
I like the taste of toffee included in this bar but sadly would not claim these as my favorite
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos