9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Love this chocolate bar!!!! It's so moist and chewy and it just melts in your mouth!
Such deliciousness! I buy these every time I see them! Great taste and love bringing them to parties or as gifts!
This is like heaven in your mouth!
Toffy and chocolate these will get you singing . this has been a favorite of mine for years.
This is WONDERFUL I love the little toffee chips inside. It is what makes the bar.
This is my GO TO/emergency chocolate must have. I prefer this over ANY Hersey bar.
Omg!!! I cannot tell you how much I love this so much! Especially when I can buy these on sale.
I love this candy bar! When I was younger, I would eat it everyday! If you love toffee and almonds, go for it!
Not bad at all... a pretty simple chocolate, but overall pretty good.
This is probably Hershey's most underrated chocolate candy bar. I think it's even better then their original.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos