6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Best chocolate bar in the world! Yum Yum I just gotta grab a bunch of these every time I see them
Best chocolate for homemade s'mores! It doesn't melt easily and tastes rich!
This was my favorite as a kid. Such a treat when Mom would let me have a piece of hers.
This candy is a gift from God lol. It is my best friend wen its that time of the month
Adding almonds and toffee to chocolate, brilliant idea! These are so good, love them!
They are delicious. i find them to be very rich and creamy. love itttt. They are so YUMMMMYYYY
Love this candy bar! I use it to make symphony pie! It's so easy to make and everybody loves it
It does have nuts in it otherwise it's wonderful and very sweet, a whole bar would probably cure a sweet tooth tbh.
Not your traditional or more well known candy bar but delicious....especially if you freeze it.
Quite possibly my absolute favorite candy bar. This chocolate is smooth and creamy, melts in your mouth delicious!!
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos