Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Not bad. I prefer the cookies and cream. The quality of chocolate is not bad. It's a nice size and pretty affordable.
I hate that these taste so amazing! I wish Hershey would come out with a soy free version. I definitely would buy it.
Very rich and crunchy. Once in a while I treat my self with a symphony bar. Not a lot of store Cary them like before.
This chocolate is silky smooth and the toffee is phenomenal! I introduced this candy to my kids and they love it now.
This is seriously my favorite candy bar ever. The chocolate is so good and the bits of toffee make it even better.
This is my favorite Hershey's candy bar. I love the mix of the almond and the toffee together. The perfect mixture!
I love this chocolate! I enjoy how smooth and rich it tastes. I really like the toffee pieces inside the chocolate.
One of the best chocolate bars! My mother introduced these to me when i was a child and im greatfull that she did!
The perfect chocolate bar has a little bit of everything in it and it's full of flavor and it's just simply amazing
I used to love eating this but it has a different taste to me now than before or maybe it has to much toffee chips
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos