Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
i have never had this type of chocolate before but i would definitely want to. Where can i get this type of chocolate?
I love Hershey's Symphony bar. My favorite part is the little toffee pieces. Also, it's huge and will last you a while.
Holy moly!! My all time favorite candy bar. The toffee chunks are amazing!!! I could eat the whole in one sitting .lol
This bar tastes amazing! I love the combination. The little pieces of toffee taste wonderful with Hershey's chocolate
These are the best chocolate bar in the world. They are so good i remember beggingg my mom for these when i was a kid
These would be perfect mini gifts for your music teacher, if your a music teacher give them as gifts to your students
My family loves this bar. I wish it had a better wrapper but the toffee to chocolate combo is something like amazing.
These used to always be on sale at Kroger 10/$10 and my mom and I would stock up! Great chocolate for a great price!
This bar has the perfect combination of toffee bits and chocolate!! The flavor is just the right amount of richness!
At my Fiancés parents it has become a little "tradition" to share one of these babies after Sunday dinners. So good!
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos