BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Caitlyn F.
I love this chocolate bar so much! I love toffee and almonds they amazing in this chocolate bar. I usually get them at either Walmart and Walgreens and they're only a couple dollars I believe. I repurchase them all the time.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
The Hershey's Symphony bar is one of my absolute favorites. It is very crunchy and very rich in favor! I love almonds and chocolate! This is sold in many places! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love these!!!! I could eat this whole bar in an hr that's how good this bar is! Affordable, and I love Hershey! I could eat it forever but I can't lol! Very good value! Def worth the repurchase! And I do recommend this
Kaysie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing chocolate bar! I love the bits of toffee in it, it's like a surprise in every bite! I can never find the regular size bars, only the XL bars in stores but that's okay with me because I have more of it to enjoy haha
Alexia S.
Jupiter, FL
I seriously love this chocolate bar. The taste is different than most chocolate bars. It's sad that it's becoming harder and harder to find. I used to be able to buy this at my local grocery store and now I don't know where to find them.
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
Symphony is what I buy when I'm really craving chocolate it satisfies all corners of my chocolate craving and it's very addictive. Totally worth the price and they have a variety of flavored bars. All of the are great the toffee is my favorite out of them though.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I didn't know they still made these can't bars!!! I used to love them as a child! I remember the one bar I always ate was chocolate and toffee. I don't remember the other varieties but these are wonderful. Now I have to check the stores to see if they are available!
Barbara M.
I am in love with this candy bar. One of my favorites. The choc and toffee b oily ts are a great combination. So smooth it melts in my mouth. I highly recommend this candy bar. Wish it came in bite sizes.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Symphony bar has to be my favorite chocolate bar the toffee makes it delicious is so addictive and delicious is unique great taste sets it apart from the others you would continue to buy over and over.
Melissa F.
I haven't had a symphony bar in YEARS but now that I'm staring one in the face I NEED one! My remember them being my absolute favorite and the chocolate feeling and tasting like silk inside my mouth.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.