BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kelsey K.
Hershey does not get enough credit for this candy bar! My aunt used to buy me these every time she went to Walmart! One of my favorite past times as a kid was homemade milkshakes with pieces of a symphony bar in it! Yum!!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Excellent candy bar! The chocolate is smooth and milky, the toffee and nuts are finely chopped and add so much flavor! I prefer this over other toffee candy bars. It's great to bake with too!! I'd definitely recommend!
Blessing B.
The taste will definitely feel like a symphony in your mouth. It tastes so good! The price is definitely worth it, I usually get the biggest size they have at Walmart. I would re purchase this again without a doubt.
alyssa l.
This is the first ever chocolate bar I ever fell in love with because of the almonds and toffee prices inside.. The chocolate is so smooth and it has the right amount of pieces inside. Not to little and not to much.
Shaniqua O.
My all-time favorite Hershey's brand candy bar I buy this so often I probably should get them for free because of the fact that and no you didn't leave way that the toffee is put together is so worth the cost of $2
My mother and I used to buy these at the store as a treat, when I was a kid. I haven't tried one in years, but I am willing to, if I can find one. I loved the symphony bars as a kid, and I still love them today.
McKenzie C.
Hands down the best chocolate! You get the sweetness from the chocolate, with a hint of crunchy, saltiness from the toffee and almonds. It is the perfect combination, and you can never go wrong with a Symphony!
jen p.
Milwaukee, WI
By far the best chocolate. Its smooth, creamy, and light. This is the only chocolate I crave. I have gone to many chocolate shops, overall the chocolates ive tried this still is on my number one list of great!
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I actually just tried this candy bar two years ago and I can't believe I never knew about it. It is so looked over. So amazing and super addictive. Price is pretty decent just like every other Hersheys candy
Leslie L.
Nacogdoches, TX
The bits of toffee are the best parts of this delectable chocolate bar. I love that you get so much chocolate for such a good price (Walmart). I get these on movie nights for my sweet tooth! just wonderful.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.