Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Wouldn't share this with anyone, best candy bar out there. the toffee gives it the perfect crunch that makes it so tasty!
This has been a favorite candy of mine for 15 or so years. I love how delicious it is and the toffee chips are just great
You can never go wrong with Hersheys! I love the milk chocolate. Its delicious and rich in flavor. Great size and price.
Hershey's symphony bars are my special treat! I love that it also comes in a giant bar just in case I'm having a bad day
Chocolate is chocolate but this one is amazing, it's creamy not too sweet but it's a good treat to have once in a while.
Totally an old school candy bar. Not a big fan of the toffee part but when in the mood for chocolate, this hits the spot.
Used to eat these in junior high for lunch. Such a rich cholate that tastes great and can last forever since its so big.
This is a delicious treat my husband will by me when he wants chocolate but feels gilt if he doesn't buy some for me too.
Toffee and chocolate is the perfect combination! Put this chocolate bar in the freezer for an even crunchier sweet snack
Holy moly!! My all time favorite candy bar. The toffee chunks are amazing!!! I could eat the whole in one sitting .lol
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos