Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Was recently introduced to this chocolate bar by a friend. I was definitely satisfied! A very smooth and delicious candy bar!
I really like this candy bar. I like the toffee pieces and the nuts in it. I can only eat a few pieces because it is so rich.
True review!!! This is my absolutely favorite candy bar it has toffee and almonds and Hershey's chocolate the best thing yet!
This is probably the best creamiest candy bar I've ever had. I can never save it because I always eat the entire bar at once
The Symphony bar is a really good candy bar, I love how the chocolate can just melt in your mouth, it's a rich chocolate bar.
One of my favorites. just the right mix of yummy bits and chocolate. one of my go to candy bars when i want something sweet
I love this chocolate bar it's very good.I like to crumble this over ice cream during the summer. And its great for snores.
Not a huge chocolate fan but as far as brands go this is one of the best. Very good price too. Love to give them as prizes.
My husband and I tried this candy only because our daughter is named Symphany but we actually ended up liking it very much!
Love these even when i was pregnant and they gave me unbelievable heartburn lol but i always get the one with toffee in it
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos