Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
This is probably the best creamiest candy bar I've ever had. I can never save it because I always eat the entire bar at once
My Favorite candy bar. It's so rich and creamy. Then toffee chips make the candy bar so unique. I love Symphony Bars. Yummy!
This is my favorite choco bar. Hersheys chocolate is classic! Rich flavor and affordable price! I love how smooth they taste.
This is hands down my favorite kind of chocolate bar. I love the little chunks of toffee and almond are the perfect addition.
These have ALWAYS been my favorite! I usually keep a big bar in my fridge to snack on. Chocolate & toffee is a great combo 👍
I really like this candy bar. I like the toffee pieces and the nuts in it. I can only eat a few pieces because it is so rich.
These are delish. and huge! the almondy toffee flavor is exquisite! i definitely recommend these to all you chocolate lovers!
Love this chocolate bar! I'm not a big fan of just plain chocolate. I love things with texture and this is the thing for me:)
Thus used to be one of my favorites as a kid. The toffee and the chocolate work very well with each other and its delicious.
So good. I love the creamy chocolate and bits of toffee in it because it tastes delicious and has a good little crunch to it.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos