Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
My sorority Alpha Chi Omega uses this chocolate when we give someone the bar for exemplifying our symphony... its super tasty lol
Hubby loves these amazing bars plus one bar is one serving for him 😂😂 I actually made cookies with these and the were amazing!!!
This chocolate bar is one of the most addicting things I've ever eaten!!! I received one as a gift and can't wait to buy another
Ok used to looovee this a little too much. My favorite is the milk chocolate with toffee bits. Yes toffee bits. Need I say more?
Such a great chocolate. When I first tried them it was so much better than what I expected. I also love the price of these bars.
This is my absolute favorite candy bar, and it's my mom's favorite as well. Stick it in the freezer for an extra delicious treat.
Hershey ' Symphony Bar is a delicious miz of almonds and toffee in a milk chocolate bar! I can share it with the whole family!
These are the best! Bits of toffee and delicious chocolate...what a delicious treat. I love these so much that I will not share
One of my favorite chocolate! i had a boyfriend that gave to me this chocolate, omg i have great abd sweet memories about that!
Normally I don't care for milk chocolate but I actually love these bar a lot. It's great for satisfying that chocolate craving
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos