6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
This is an under rated candy bar. I love the crunchy almonds and toffee. The chocolate itself is delish!
These are amazing I love them they are not too sweet but are just right. I love the ones with almonds as well they are yummy!
This specific chocolate bar is just what the doctor ordered, Between the crunchy toffee and the chocolate itself I don't know which one is better
absolutely delicious this It is one of my favorite sweet flavor I love creaminess love love much
This is one of the smoothst, richest bars of Hershey chocolate. It's not as popular as their regular milk chocolate bar, but it far exceeds it.
This is the best product Hershey made this chocolate bar is by far my most favorite I eat this like all time I even buy two large bars at a time
This is like the best candy bar ever!! My husband got me addicted to these! We can never share one lol!
These don't seem to be around as much anymore but I've always liked them a lot! Good quality chocolate!
This is definitely the candy bar I buy when I want to spoil myself. The toffee and almonds go perfectly together!
I loved these when I was a little girl. They were my go to candy bar. I occasionally pick one up when I'm in the store. They taste really good!
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos