BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Chelsey L.
My favorite type of Hershey's bar! You get smooth creamy chocolate with a hint of salty from the nuts, and the right amount of crunch from the toffee. Great combo!
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
I love these things great for when you really want a herseys bar but with a little something more i love the toffee and almond.. rich and creamy too
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my favorite candy bar from Hershey's. symphony chocolate is the best. Smooth creamy and the toffee is perfect.
Lisa J.
My husband who doesn't even like chocolate, LOVES this! Perfect ratio of almonds, toffee, and chocolate. so very good.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
This is my absolute favorite candy bar, and it's my mom's favorite as well. Stick it in the freezer for an extra delicious treat.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Ok used to looovee this a little too much. My favorite is the milk chocolate with toffee bits. Yes toffee bits. Need I say more?
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Ok i have never tasted this chocolate bar before but i heard its delicious though and i cant wakt to try it
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is my favorite candy bar- BY FAR!! At Walmart, this candy bar is HUGE and only $1. I love it so much.
Juliann P.
This is probably the best chocolate bar in existence. Every chocolate lover needs to at least try this candy bar once! So good!
Jessica  K.
Fayetteville, AR
Large enough to share but I keep it all to myself! Reasonably priced bar and great size. Love the toffee bits and this bar is easy to find in grocery stores!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.