BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Symphony bars are my favorite chocolate treat. Growing up I could only find them in Hershey park so I'm so thankful they have become more available over the years. I love the crunch of the toffee and the smoothness of the chocolate.
Jessica S.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love the creamy texture of the chocolate. And the toffee nuggets. I love them. It's smoothr than any other chocolate you can really taste the milk it's not just plain chocolate. The flavor is something that is out of this world.
Karissa S.
The symphony bar is my legit favorite candy bar. From the toffee and nuts just gives such a unique flavor. It's very affordable and they are pretty big portioned I bought at Walmart and krogers and yes it is worthy of the money.-
Jacob V.
I made a recipe once that called for a Symphony bar.. at first I was confused what the difference was from a regular Hershey bar, but then it became apparent. Would definitely recommend! A very delicious & Rich coco combination.
Emma P.
Just like the name, the ingredients in this chocolate bar go so well together just like a symphony. The smooth chocolate with the crisp of the toffee, it can be so addicting. You should definitely try it if you haven't already.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
My favorite chocolate bar ever! I love how smooth and rich this chocolate is. Very creamy chocolate. I love the toffee pieces in the chocolate bar. It gives the right amount crunchiness. I love to buy these a few times a month.
Tkenya M.
Hershey's Symphony Bar is so delicious. This creamy, delicious milk chocolate bar is music to your mouth! The value of the bar is so good. If you haven't tried it you are definitely missing out. I RECOMMEND this to everyone ūüėä.
Abbey D.
The Herseys symphony bar is one of my favorite chocolate bars. I love the bits of toffee and almond in the bar. It's huge and usually priced less than $2. Definitely a good quality for the price. I always recommend to friends.
Kianna A.
When I make brownies, I add one of these bars in the mix and they make the brownies taste so much better! I have always loved Symphony bars since I was a kid and I always will. They are rich in flavor and well worth the try!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
I'm not a huge almond fan so I don't find this chocolate that good. Everybody goes crazy over this chocolate but I don't care for it too much. Don't get me wrong, I love Hershey's but I don't see what all the fuzz is about.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.