BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
This is a special bar that I don't eat very often because I savor how much I love it. I eat this on special occasion or when I'm not feeling well. It's great taste. It has a great milk chocolate with a hint of crunch in bits
Stephanie G.
I give props to the company for coming out with a new flavor but I'm not such a big toffee fan and when I first tried this I remembered why... I feel chocolate and the toffee are not well combined for this one. But glad many others love the taste, sadly I didn't.
Kelsey A.
It has a lighter, smoother texture than any other Hershey's bar I've tasted. It's not one of my favorites and I think it costs a little more. I think this kind of bar is from a gourmet collection, if I'm not mistaken.
Ciara R.
This chocolate bar is my ultimate weakness. You can find these at really any store. Very affordable. Very delicious. It's extremely difficult to not eat the whole bar in one sitting. It's addicting and I would recommend to anyone who loves chocolate.
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
My favoriteeeeee one!!! So good, smooth milk chocolate. I bought this from kroger. It was about two bucks so worth it. They are huge too. Flavor is outstanding. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in some good chocolate.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
This is one of our favorites in my household. The only issue is putting it down and not eating the huge amount you get. They are reasonably priced and theirs something special about this that keeps us buying more. Try it you will discover how yummy it is.
Sydnee S.
A classic chocolate bar with a little twist. This candy bar is always a special treat for me. It's flavor is awesome with almonds and toffee in every bite. It's always a welcome treat when I go to the store and I'm feeling down. I could eat a million if I could because they're THAT awesome.
Samantha P.
The best chocolate in my opinion! It's so creamy and good! The milk chocolate on is harder to find but most stores sale it. And it has a pretty good price for the candy! My family and I love heresy candy to begin with . Definitely recommend trying it out
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a good candy bar. The chocolate is really smooth and there is the added crunch and texture from the almonds and the toffee. It can become very sweet, so you can't eat too much. It is super affordable, lasts a while and is easy to share.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't like Hershey's usually, I typically think it taste artificial; however I actually like symphony bars. The taste is good and the chocolate itself is smooth/silly. The bars are big and typically super cheap!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.