BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Holly F.
Lansing, MI
This is absolutely my favorite chocolate ever. It is so chocolatey and creamy and I love it! My boyfriend gets it for me all the time. The toffy and almond is really good too.
Megan V.
Sometimes this could be a little overwhelming but it's a nice treat to have every once in a while because it has pieces of toffee inside which is a pleasant taste :)
Desirea P.
My husband and I tried this candy only because our daughter is named Symphany but we actually ended up liking it very much!
Katie W.
Wouldn't share this with anyone, best candy bar out there. the toffee gives it the perfect crunch that makes it so tasty!
Debra K.
Great Neck, NY
ONE OF THE BEST CHOCOLATES I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! you MUST try this!! very rich, but not too sweet. delicious creamy taste! you cant just have one piece ;)
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
This is my mom's favorite chocolate and I can see why. It's creamy. I personally like this better in my s'mores. You should try it.
Lindsay G.
Symphony bars are delicious! The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits. Definitely recommend!!
kyleen d.
Valdosta, GA
One of my favorite Hersey products. Its an all in one for chocolate and almond lovers with a twist of toffee. Absolutely delicious!
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
My favorite candy of all times.. Rich and decadent and delicious. Not too overpowering sweetness but I still only have a little at a time to avoid a sugar rush !
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I love this candy bar!! best for that time of the month. it's quality chocolate at a great price and i love the creaminess of it
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.