BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutely love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness.
Cellar D.
I have loved this candy bar since I was a child! Delicious chocolate and just the right amount of crunchy toffee spread evenly throughout!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are the best! Bits of toffee and delicious chocolate...what a delicious treat. I love these so much that I will not share
Shayauna G.
My favorite candy bar that exists. The chocolate melts in your mouth and the toffee and almond pieces are just the right amount of crunch.
Shannon B.
These candy bars are delicious! My favorite Hershey product so far. They are a bit pricey compared to the rest of their candies but they are worth every penny!
Blake S.
I am in love with this chocolate! I like the ones with the bits of nuts and also the ones with the bits of toffy in them. One of my favorite chocolate bars of all time.
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Gotta LOOOOVE(unless you don't like chocolate). Good prices, easy to find, and good. One of my favorites and i just tried it the other day
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE BAR!!! Whenever I'm having a chocolate craving, I go for this one right here!! I hope they never stop making it!
Tasnia K.
SYMPHONY IS AMAZING. A bit pricey compared to your countertop candy bar but compared to the expensive ones this is totally worth it. They have so many Varity.
Jai M.
Spring, TX
I love Symphony candy bars! The chocolate is so smooth. I have to hide them from my family when I buy them because I don't want to share.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.