Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Soft sweet milk chocolate that melts in your mouth. If you are a chocolate lover than this bar is for you. It's not your regular milk chocolate
One of my favorite chocolate brands. It melts so well in your mouth. I love the flavor. Definitely better flavor than more expensive brands.
This chocolate has the perfect tiny bits of toffee in them! & I am quite obsessed with toffee so this candy is probably one of my favorites.
I have thee most perfect fudge recipe who's main component is this chocolate!! Its one of my most highly requested thing to make at parties!!
The Symphony bar is by far my favorite chocolate. ive been in love since i was a small girl. the hazelnut and chocolate together is marvelous
My absolute favorite candy bar! The toffee bits are to die for and the chocolate just melts in your mouth... Making me crave one right now 😕
Symphony should make bite size chocolates 🍫 this is my favorite chocolate but that humongous bar is dangerous cuz I'll end up eating it all!
Smoother than their regular chocolate bar, and has a very vanilla almost hazelnut flavor. This is the PERFECT chocolate to have with coffee!
I really enjoy this candy because its not as chocolaty as the original Hershey bar is. It just has a different taste to it that i like alot.
These symphony bars are very elegant chocolate. The best way to ise these are to put inside a brownie batter and well you will tank me later.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos