BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Tracy K.
This is a creamy, melt in your mouth chocolate bar. It doesn't have that after-taste some do. My mouth is watering just thinking about. It's so delicious
Katherine B.
Cabot, AR
This is my go to candy bar of choice. I always have one in the refrigerator so I can have a cold snack any time. The almonds and toffee bits add a nice crunch to the creamy chocolate. I would recommend this bar to anyone.
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
My fave thing about these symphony bars is that you can really taste the Toffee bits in them. these are great, an oldie but a goodie! I wish they'd make them in minis
Kristie K.
Angleton, TX
I LOVE this mild chocolate! Smooth, sweet but not too sweet, creamy and easy on the pocket book. So yummy I rarely buy the giant bar or I'll eat it all!
Stephanie M.
I like the chocolate quality of the Symphony bar. It is creamier and more on that Dove level of richness. More of an upscale taste.
Rattana C.
Gastonia, NC
One of my favorite chocolates! i would highly recommend it and the flavor is just mouth watering. you get your moneys worth on this
cherylirene m.
I would LOVE to tr this!!!! I love any type of candy with almonds and this has chocolate and toffee in it? Oh yes I will be looking for this at Wal-Mart. I wish they had samples though but I would recommend this product!!!
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
This chocolate is so smooth and creamy. I like the original but the one with toffee flakes is my favorite. When I go food shopping I buy one and hide it from my hubby.
Teresa C.
My husband and I love the Symphony milk chocolate with toffee bits and almonds. We keep a giant bar in our fridge and break off a piece when we want something sweet.
Amy M.
This is the best chocolate bar! A little bite of heaven! Perfect creamy smooth chocolate with little pieces of delicious candy and nuts in every bite!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.