BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Chrysalis W.
Tacoma, WA
Symphony chocolate bars are my absolute favorite. They have a smooth, creamy deliciousness that is unmatched by other chocolates! So rich and delightful, definitely worth every cent!
Karen S.
Robersonville, NC
This is definitely Hersheys BEST chocolate bar I've ever eaten. The chocolate is SO rich and creamy, and I just love toffee and almonds. It's also a good sized bar at a good price.
Kay B.
Kansas City, MO
In high school, I was in band. Top members received a Symphony bar as a small reward for being wonderful musicians. I absolutely fell in love with the chocolate bar, and have forever enjoyed it.
*Best toffee & chocolate treat there is by far!*
Glynnann A.
The best chocolate bar in the entire world. SO underrated! Not many people have heard of these but they are the best chocolate bar ever. Toffee pieces and chocolate never get old.
Alexie S.
My mother absolutely love love love these!!! I buy her these for holidays or even just to be nice
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
This is the first chocolate bar I ever remember trying. When I was a kid, this was my dad's go-to candy bar (well this and one other). I love this candy bar crushed up in a shake.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Chocolate and toffee! SO good with a cup of coffee. The only problem with this is that it comes in a huge bar. That wouldn't be a problem except I tend to eat more of it than I should. :)
Sandra B.
Long Beach, CA
These are one of my go to choices when I am craving chocolate. Both this and the original symphony bars are just so creamy. The chocolate truly melts in your mouth.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Ooooh these are dangerous! I love the toffee bits in this. So tasty and it's a perfect addition to brownies, cookies, ice cream, etc.
Rosa M.
White Salmon, WA
One of my favorite candy bars. The smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth but it has that crunch with the toffee and almonds its a perfect combination.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.