BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO
My favorite chocolate bar EVER!! I love the almond and toffee one. SO AMAZING. I always want to eat the whole bar and they are HUGE. You definitely get your moneys worth. This is chocolate heaven. It combines all of my favorites; almonds, toffee and Hershey's chocolate.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
This chocolate bar is my guilty pleasure! I have recently switched over to eating cleaner so I typically don't eat non organic chocolate but this has been my favorite chocolate bar for years!! Every time I go to the supermarket I buy the Biggest bars I can find ! So yummy
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
There is such a thing as too much of a good thing... and this is it;) I love these, but the big candy bar size makes me eat it all... yup. No power over the candy bar;)
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I love love love toffee so that mixed with chocolate is divine! I always forget about these until I'm at the stores and then wonder why I've gone so long without them!
Suzanne M.
My favorite way to eat Symphony bars is broken up into brownies. My best friend from childhood made this for me when she came to visit me, and I was totally amazed!
Victoria D.
I only have good things to say about The Hershey's Symphony Bar! Toffee and chocolate together?? Mmmmmm so delicious!! Love the extra crunch from the almonds as well!
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
OMG I bought a bar of this and brought it to the movies Its like Pure Heaven nothing else can explain this. This Chocolate makes you close your eyes when you eat it.
Leanna B.
Nothing screams "Merry Christmas" quite like a delicious symphony bar from Hershey's. This candy is hands down the best candy. The flavor and the taste you get when you pop it into your mouth is one that is quite magical. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is a fan of eating tasty candy. I would give this a definite 10/10.
Roxanne D.
Buhl, ID
This chocolate bar is the creamiest and the best tasting. It is melt in your mouth delicious. I am addicted. If you haven't tried it yet, go out and by one. You will be hooked for life!
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Since I was a child, Symphony bars (the blue ones) have been my favorite candy. I usually always have one stored away in my freezer for a late night sugar craving!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.