BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Tracy K.
This is a creamy, melt in your mouth chocolate bar. It doesn't have that after-taste some do. My mouth is watering just thinking about. It's so delicious
Lexi F.
Evart
My favorite Hershey's chocolate bar. I can never get enough. The smooth nature of the chocolate is complimented so well with those little bits of toffee.
Tabby I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The toffee is what makes this for me. I like to stick mine in the freezer and then enjoy it! This is one of my favorite treats! It's so smooth and rich.
Debra K.
Great Neck, NY
ONE OF THE BEST CHOCOLATES I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! you MUST try this!! very rich, but not too sweet. delicious creamy taste! you cant just have one piece ;)
Kristie K.
Angleton, TX
I LOVE this mild chocolate! Smooth, sweet but not too sweet, creamy and easy on the pocket book. So yummy I rarely buy the giant bar or I'll eat it all!
Melissa B.
Osseo, MN
I really love this candy bar. The chocolate is very smooth and the chucks of toffee is distributed in the bar nicely, so that you get some in every bite.
Cynthia S.
Alabaster, AL
One of the absolute best candy bars on the market! It is severely underrated. They are so tasty, the little toffee bits are the perfect size and ratio
Amy M.
This is the best chocolate bar! A little bite of heaven! Perfect creamy smooth chocolate with little pieces of delicious candy and nuts in every bite!
Kristen C.
Weslaco, TX
I cannot even remember what exactly is in this bar all I know is that right after I had purchased and eaten the product, I became automatically hooked
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
I love toffee! So...Hershey's Symphony Bar is my favorite candy bar, hands down. They are very rich and smooth with just the perfect amount of toffee.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.