BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Chantay W.
When I first ate this I knew I'd found my favorite thing I like to eat with chocolate and that's toffee. I buy the large bar of this and share it with family. But I usually end up apologetically eating most of it.
Kate N.
A lot of people like Heath bars for a toffee bar. not me. The Hershey Symphony will get my vote every time. Not just as a candy bar to enjoy every once in a while. I like chopping up the big bars and putting the pieces in all kinds of desserts.
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I don't usually purchase candy or sweets, but this chocolate is on a whole other level. I use it to make chocolate covered strawberries or for any recipe that calls for chocolate. So creamy and smooth.
Destiny C.
Greensboro, NC
Absolutely my favorite candy bar on this planet! I enjoy the almonds and toffee. You can get them at a good price at CVS if you have some extra reward bucks
Stacey I.
My favorite!!! It has just enough crunch and all the flavors are just perfect! I do wish they would make it in a smaller bar though, it's hard to stop yourself from finishing this huge bar in one sitting.
Kandyse L.
E Bridgewtr, MA
This candy bar is by far my favorite one out there! It is the only candy bar I get when I go to the movies or when I am in the mood for a chocolate fix. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
How can you go wrong with toffee, almonds and chocolate. This candy's bar doesn't have big chunks of nuts and toffee in it. They are nice bit sized pieces so even for the person who doesn't much care for nuts will enjoy this.
Alexandria S.
The chocolate is very creamy but nothing like the original Hershey bar like I expected. it's pretty good but I still like the super yummy chocolate of the original :)
tiara c.
Me and my cousin used to bring this to lunch since it was such a big bar and eat this as out lunch . we would always gett this each time we visited the store. good quality & good tasting for very cheap
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Oh my, I tried one of these for the first time a few years ago and they are so delicious! The toffee is amazing and adds the perfect crunch. I can never get enough.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?