BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
renee t.
This candy bar is so smooth and creamy it a candy bar sent from heaven the price us great for the amount of candy you get if you have a cholcate sweet tooth you have to try this candy bars it's one of my favorite s
Lily R.
My all time favorite candy bar!
Only comes in this huge size which is great for sharing, but DO NOT eat the whole thing at once even though it is the most delicious chocolate ever! Cheap too! My absolute favorite'
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend. Your taste buds will thank you. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing these are go get one and see for yourself!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
This is so good. i always forget about it when I'm looking for a candy bar but when i see it i buy it. great taste and mixture with all the ingredients. sooooo good.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Why buy all the other expensive candy bars out there when you got this, its delicious and affordable, melts right in the mouth, has little pieces of almond and toffee chips, simply delicious, what more could you ask for!
Theresa D.
I am absolutely in love with this chocolate. I usually can find this in Walmart. I like eating this chocolate by itself or just baking it into desserts, such as brownies, making it very moist and delicious to eat. It is definitely worth the repurchase
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
This is what my husband buys me when he knows I had a bad day. Works every time! Very smooth milk chocolate with almonds and toffee, I just need to learn not to eat it all on one day.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
This candy bar brings back memories of me being younger with my father. I really do like toffee but not too much. I just remember always smelling the toffee as soon as I opened the candy bar. This really isn't a bad any bar I just prefer less toffee
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
This is the ultimate candy bar!! The chocolate is smooth tasting & doesn't leave a sticky feeling in your mouth. Then you get the crisp toffee perfectly measures out in the candy bar! It is my favorite candy bar ever!!
megan k.
THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE CANDY BAR. I love it soo much and i hardly like chocolate! If you see this please pick it up and give it a try. It is usually at Walmart!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.