BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
RoseAnn L.
If you are in need of a quick and tasty chocolate fix, then this is it. Keep it in your desk drawer to get you through those stressful days. Especially those pesky PMS days...Toffee, almond, chocolate...mmmmm
Jessica E.
OMG PUT THIS IN YOUR MOUTH. This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it. I could eat my weight in this candy.
Sandy E.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Symphony bars. If you like regular Hershey's Bars this is a step up. They're a little pricier, but it's worth it. Symphony bars have a milky, more pure chocolate taste that leave you wanting more!
tiara c.
Me and my cousin used to bring this to lunch since it was such a big bar and eat this as out lunch . we would always gett this each time we visited the store. good quality & good tasting for very cheap
Alex M.
Although I do not typically reach for the symphony bar in the candy aisle, I have to say they are quite flavorful. Hershey's always has great chocolate bar. The crunch in this bar is great too.
Brittany G.
Milton, FL
I came across this lovely gem when I headed to the store for my chocolate fix 😊 it is one of my go to favorites now. I love the nuts and toffee mix with milk chocolate. Just so much awesomeness!! ❤
Holly F.
Lansing, MI
This is absolutely my favorite chocolate ever. It is so chocolatey and creamy and I love it! My boyfriend gets it for me all the time. The toffy and almond is really good too.
Chelsey L.
My favorite type of Hershey's bar! You get smooth creamy chocolate with a hint of salty from the nuts, and the right amount of crunch from the toffee. Great combo!
Brittney G.
Carencro, LA
This is the greatest chocolate bar I have ever tasted. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and I love how it has toffee and almonds, 2 of my favorite things.
Shannon B.
These candy bars are delicious! My favorite Hershey product so far. They are a bit pricey compared to the rest of their candies but they are worth every penny!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.