BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
The best chocolate ever! Ugh I love these so much. If I'm getting a sweet it's normally this. It's crunchy and sweet and yummy! Personally I buy mine at Kroger but I've seen them at drug stores and other grocery stores. Definitely splurge and get one!!!
Jazmyn W.
Seattle, WA
These are amazing and interestavly addictive I can't get over this chocolate ūüćę it is incredibly soft fast melting and delicious ūüėč I love this brand maybe a little bit too much. One of my favorite candy brands of all time definitely worth it to purchase
Ciara R.
This chocolate bar is my ultimate weakness. You can find these at really any store. Very affordable. Very delicious. It's extremely difficult to not eat the whole bar in one sitting. It's addicting and I would recommend to anyone who loves chocolate.
Courtney s.
I'll never forget the first time I had this. I never regretted it lol that's for sure. The toffee inside is what makes it miraculous !!! Its like heaven and if you've never tried it , I'd go out and by one Nowwww cause your def missing out !!
Maren E.
Sioux Falls , SD
Much like the name of this chocolate bar, this treat is like a sweet symphony of flavor! I've always been partial to these bars and have a hard time grabbing any other candy bar out there. I would highly recommend after a hard day's work! :)
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love this candy bar I think it's really underrated as far as candies go! These are a great price and the chocolate is always fresh and creamy. I not buy candy bars a lot but when I do I reach for Symphony Bar. If u haven't tried one do it!
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS
So yummy love the tiny pieces of almonds and butter toffee in each bite. Very smooth and creamy with just the right touch of sweetneas. Great value at only 1.50 at walmart. Can't get enough of them I buy one almost every time I shop there
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
Love symphony!! You can't just have one bite! You have to get the one with the toffee in it because it's just so delicious! This chocolate literally melts in your mouth and it's sooooo Yummy! I can't buy this without buying the king size
Megan K.
By far one of my favorite candies! It's really great if you love chocolate. They also make one with a red lettered wrapper and that one doesn't even hold a candle to this one. It's sold everywhere so there's no need to try searching!
Zoe B.
Freehold, NJ
Mmm. my favorite chocolate bar. I love the toffee bits, and the chocolate is so creamy. I would recommend this to my family but they don't like toffee, haha, so I got one of my girlfriends HOOKED on it! Teehee, thank you Hershey's!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.