Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
This is one of my favorite candy bars! The chocolate melts I'm your mouth and it has just the right amount of toffee and almond crunch that doesn't overwhelm the chocolate flavor.
I love eating this candy bar while watching Ratatouille. Right at the part where Lenny combines several flavors and music plays in the background. this is a special occasion bar.
My favorite candy of all times.. Rich and decadent and delicious. Not too overpowering sweetness but I still only have a little at a time to avoid a sugar rush !
These are one of my go to choices when I am craving chocolate. Both this and the original symphony bars are just so creamy. The chocolate truly melts in your mouth.
This is my go to candy bar of choice. I always have one in the refrigerator so I can have a cold snack any time. The almonds and toffee bits add a nice crunch to the creamy chocolate. I would recommend this bar to anyone.
This chocolate is so smooth and creamy. I like the original but the one with toffee flakes is my favorite. When I go food shopping I buy one and hide it from my hubby.
My fave thing about these symphony bars is that you can really taste the Toffee bits in them. these are great, an oldie but a goodie! I wish they'd make them in minis
I would LOVE to tr this!!!! I love any type of candy with almonds and this has chocolate and toffee in it? Oh yes I will be looking for this at Wal-Mart. I wish they had samples though but I would recommend this product!!!
My husband and I love the Symphony milk chocolate with toffee bits and almonds. We keep a giant bar in our fridge and break off a piece when we want something sweet.
Sometimes this could be a little overwhelming but it's a nice treat to have every once in a while because it has pieces of toffee inside which is a pleasant taste :)
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos