BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
April Q.
Birmingham, AL
This is the best chocolate bar that's out that's my opinion. I love how Smith the chocolate is and that it has almonds and toffee in it you won't find s chocolate bar like this I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Really love these chocolate bars! Remind me of Heath candy bars but way softer. They are super sweet due to the milk chocolate and toffee, so a little goes a long way. Great for when you are having a huge sweet tooth. I always freeze mine before eating to make them a bit harder
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This is a great chocolate bar. This also brings me back to my childhood. Taste so good, and the crunchy truffles make it even better. This is super cheap too. You can find it as the 99 cent store. Simple packaging but amazing taste.
Mi Nhong X.
Omgosh whenever I go to my local grocery store I always have to pick up one of these. they are so good & I can finish one whole bar to myself alone. they so good. totally worth trying for those of you who hasn't tried it yet.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
These are my husbands favorite. I'm honestly not sure why they don't seem special to me. Just toffee, almonds and chocolate. It comes in a huge bar and takes forever to eat because it's so rich!
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
One of my favorite chocolate bars of all time! I love the creamy milk chocolate and the bits of almond and toffee just complete it! I cant just have a few pieces I'm eating the whole thing!
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
This would have to be one of my favorite chocolate bars. It is so yummy!! It is like a heath bar but a step up. I'm allergic to peanuts so anything with almonds is a thumbs up from me!
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
When I looked at the number of reviews I was in shock, I am so obsessed with this chocolate bar and its crazy how I can actually make it last two days or more on a good week, on a bad one this is all I need. I swear it has the perfect mix of toffee, nuts, and delicious milk chocolate.
Allison A.
Florence, KY
This candy bar just remind me of my childhood. It it my mom's favorites candy bar and we always had them growing up. They are a mix of wonderfully smooth chocolate and compliments of crunchy nuts. Delicious!
Brandi L.
These are so amazing I was given one at work and had never tried these and they were amazing so I stocked up on them at Kroger because for the big bars they are $1.50 and sometimes u can get a dollar coupon off these and it makes them $.50 cents
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.