BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Chocolate and toffee! SO good with a cup of coffee. The only problem with this is that it comes in a huge bar. That wouldn't be a problem except I tend to eat more of it than I should. :)
Roxanne D.
Buhl, ID
This chocolate bar is the creamiest and the best tasting. It is melt in your mouth delicious. I am addicted. If you haven't tried it yet, go out and by one. You will be hooked for life!
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Since I was a child, Symphony bars (the blue ones) have been my favorite candy. I usually always have one stored away in my freezer for a late night sugar craving!
Karen S.
Robersonville, NC
This is definitely Hersheys BEST chocolate bar I've ever eaten. The chocolate is SO rich and creamy, and I just love toffee and almonds. It's also a good sized bar at a good price.
Kay B.
Kansas City, MO
In high school, I was in band. Top members received a Symphony bar as a small reward for being wonderful musicians. I absolutely fell in love with the chocolate bar, and have forever enjoyed it.
*Best toffee & chocolate treat there is by far!*
Chrysalis W.
Tacoma, WA
Symphony chocolate bars are my absolute favorite. They have a smooth, creamy deliciousness that is unmatched by other chocolates! So rich and delightful, definitely worth every cent!
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
This is the first chocolate bar I ever remember trying. When I was a kid, this was my dad's go-to candy bar (well this and one other). I love this candy bar crushed up in a shake.
Glynnann A.
The best chocolate bar in the entire world. SO underrated! Not many people have heard of these but they are the best chocolate bar ever. Toffee pieces and chocolate never get old.
Megan V.
This is not a Granny candy bar even though it's disguised as such! It's creamy chocolate and crunchy toffee just enough to make it rich and different from a normal chocolate bar.
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
My favorite candy of all times.. Rich and decadent and delicious. Not too overpowering sweetness but I still only have a little at a time to avoid a sugar rush !
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.