BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Delilah C.
Of gosh I've eaten these since I was a kid! I've never been to fond of "chocolate bars" but this one just tastes soooo good! This is really my only go to type of bar. Thank God they've never changed or alerted the flavor like some brands do. If they ever did, I didn't know about it lol
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
These are SOOO good but I can't eat a ton at once without feeling sick from sugar. lol I think it's more because the bar is so big and I want to keep eating it because it's so good. I have to try to save some for another day. I recommend you try these if you haven't already!
Celida B.
Tucson, AZ
I can count on one hand the chocolate that I actually enjoy and this was the VERY first one I encountered that I loooove. It changed my life honestly, I used to be that one freak that didn't like chocolate now I'm just the picky chocolate eater.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Symphony is one of my top favorite candy bars! I love chocolate with crunchy pieces, and this one has almond and toffee! It's so good. My brother is the one who would always get them at our house, and then when I'd tried it I would get it too. Most of the time I forget to get one and go for something simpler like a Snickers, but these are so good and I get them when I remember!
Wendy H.
All Hershey's products are excellent. All of them. But there is something a little bit more special about the Symphony bar. It may be the toffee chips. It might be that layering these bars in with your brownie mix is the most sinful thing in the world. Whatever it is, I am glad I live in a world where Hershey's Symphony Bar exists.
jordan o.
Loveeee this candy bar. Symphony chocolate bars are my favorite from the Hershey brand. I love to add this to waffle mix and throw it in the waffle maker. I would always grab this as a snack late at night. They are big chocolate bars so a little goes a long way. 4 stars!
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Hershey's Symphony bars have such a creamy soft chocolate taste. My favorite thing about Symphony bars is that you can easily share a piece or two with a friend or save some for later. The company and product have been around for decades, which is a testament to the brand itself, and the quality of the product.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
We absolutely love this chocolate with toffee and almond pieces! Every bite is creamy and has just the right amount of crunch! We buy at least 2 a week, one for each of us because they are just too good to share, and eat them after supper while we watch a movie. If you have never tried these you need to!
Ashante M.
It has multiple tastes to it that blends very well together. It satisfies different taste buds at the same time. Even with all the elements you still taste the milk chocolate you love from the original. It definitely makes you want to purchase more.
Grace E.
Greensboro, NC
I first tried one of these bars when my violin teacher have me one many moons ago. Since then, I've bought one regularly whenever I've seen them in a store or if I just want one. Gotta love the toffee and nuts!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.