BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Omgee! I love these. My sister got me hooked on these. Especially when it's that time of the month & chocolate cravings aren going wild, Symphony bar does thee job.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
This is my absolute favorite chocolate bar!... I always have to grab one whenever I'm at the store and I never get tired of it , this chocolate makes me so happy
Monique C.
Cape Coral, FL
Recently heard about these and there's an amazing brownie recipe where you divide the brownie batter in two and layer the symphony bars in the middle before baking , such a yummy surprise
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
I recommend symphony bars. I have a great recipe with brownies and putting a whole candy bar in the center is heaven in a bite and the best thing is tp add ice cream its a mini lava cake!! Or if you are in a mood for just a great candy bar these are cheap and taste good too!
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
So I know a lot of people who has not try this chocolate but it taste so so good. I introduced this to a few friends and they loved it. It is cheap! Try it everyone ūüćę
Aimeé L.
Aurora, CO
All Hershey chocolate is super rich and tasty! They never disappoint. In my 20 years of existence I have probably spent 2739272929 dollars on their candy bars lol.
Tina G.
Martinsburg
This pretty much has to be the best chocolate I've ever had. I can't believe it's from Hershey as well. It's a lot different than a regular Hershey bar. It seems more sweet and the nuts and toffee really give it a great taste. I definitely recommend this to anyone who's in love with milk chocolate and toffee chips. This is a great snack if you're craving chocolate like most of us do!
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Symphony bars bring back memories of my childhood. This is my dads favorite candy bar. Every Christmas, one of us kids would get him a beef stick, one would get a corny tshirt and one would get him a symphony bar. I love the milk chocolate with the toffee, so good!
Jay A.
I have not bought one of these chocolates in years. I don't like chocolate that much but these are amazing. I usually purchase mine from school children who sell them so they can go to some camp. Anyway, the chocolate taste amazing. The Hershey's Symphony Bar had pieces of nuts, if I remember correctly I only got the one with Almonds. The chocolate is so creamy it just melts in your mouth. I would recommend anyone to at least try it, you won't regret it.
Bailey P.
St George, UT
One of the better chocolate bars you can get in the United States. After tasting milk chocolate from Belgium and Switzerland, a lot of US chocolate tastes like wax. But, the Symphony bar is really smooth and nice compared to the rest of Hershey's products.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.