Hershey's Symphony Bar  uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Bar  uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Bar  uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
This chocolate bar is my guilty pleasure! I have recently switched over to eating cleaner so I typically don't eat non organic chocolate but this has been my favorite chocolate bar for years!! Every time I go to the supermarket I buy the Biggest bars I can find ! So yummy
Tierra M.
Aurora, CO
My favorite chocolate bar EVER!! I love the almond and toffee one. SO AMAZING. I always want to eat the whole bar and they are HUGE. You definitely get your moneys worth. This is chocolate heaven. It combines all of my favorites; almonds, toffee and Hershey's chocolate.
Stephanie F.
My favorite candy bar growing up. The toffee and almonds really make this over the top good. The chocolate is very smooth. They are harder to find now a days. I can always find them at Walgreens.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
There is such a thing as too much of a good thing... and this is it;) I love these, but the big candy bar size makes me eat it all... yup. No power over the candy bar;)
Anarchy g.
Oh my god this chocolate. omg i love how it melts in my mouth its triley amazing. i buy these whenever i go to Albertsons because they are so cheap. milk chocolate ftw!!
Blake S.
I am in love with this chocolate! I like the ones with the bits of nuts and also the ones with the bits of toffy in them. One of my favorite chocolate bars of all time.
Victoria D.
I only have good things to say about The Hershey's Symphony Bar! Toffee and chocolate together?? Mmmmmm so delicious!! Love the extra crunch from the almonds as well!
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
OMG I bought a bar of this and brought it to the movies Its like Pure Heaven nothing else can explain this. This Chocolate makes you close your eyes when you eat it.
Suzanne M.
My favorite way to eat Symphony bars is broken up into brownies. My best friend from childhood made this for me when she came to visit me, and I was totally amazed!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I love love love toffee so that mixed with chocolate is divine! I always forget about these until I'm at the stores and then wonder why I've gone so long without them!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.