BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Nichole S.
Dawsonville, GA
This Hershey bar is technically just a big milk chocolate bar and it is super super good and I really liked it and I really recommend it it is Affordable you can get it at Walmart and it's just a nice Splurge. Like Halloween or holidays or just a movie night
Leslie L.
Nacogdoches, TX
The bits of toffee are the best parts of this delectable chocolate bar. I love that you get so much chocolate for such a good price (Walmart). I get these on movie nights for my sweet tooth! just wonderful.
Lisa Z.
One of my all time favorite chocolate bar. The toffee and almonds create a perfect balance along with a creamy and soft texture. Definitely recommend trying at least once or more.
Stacey I.
My favorite!!! It has just enough crunch and all the flavors are just perfect! I do wish they would make it in a smaller bar though, it's hard to stop yourself from finishing this huge bar in one sitting.
Brittany R.
Los Angeles, Ca
Hershey's symphony bar, cookies n cream, and Hershey's with almonds are my favorite the chocolate is dry rich and not exaggeratedly sweet. So if you're like me and don't like anything too sweet try these.
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my father's favorite candy so he'd buy the giant bar all the time when I was younger and he'd always share. Now I still buy them and think of my dad. I always tell my kids it's grandaddy's favorite and they love it as well. Super creamy chocolate, nuts and buttery toffee.
Stephanie G.
This chocolate bar is seriously amazing! It tastes so good. It's very smooth. Another plus is that it's not expensive, but it definitely tastes like an expensive chocolate bar.
Monica  F.
Navasota, TX
Omg so I try to live a healthy lifestyle to be a role model towards my son and this candy here is my weakness at the stores I try not to go down that else cause j will buy it
Stephanie F.
My favorite candy bar growing up. The toffee and almonds really make this over the top good. The chocolate is very smooth. They are harder to find now a days. I can always find them at Walgreens.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
This chocolate bar is my guilty pleasure! I have recently switched over to eating cleaner so I typically don't eat non organic chocolate but this has been my favorite chocolate bar for years!! Every time I go to the supermarket I buy the Biggest bars I can find ! So yummy
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.