BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Tabby I.
The toffee is what makes this for me. I like to stick mine in the freezer and then enjoy it! This is one of my favorite treats! It's so smooth and rich.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I absolutely love this candy bar. It is very inexpensive and you get a lot for your value. I love it when I am in the mood for some chocolate. I would eat this chocolate over any chocolate any day.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Hands down my favorite chocolate bar!! Hershey's milk chocolate cannot be best and the toffee makes it even better! The toffee is good quality and perfectly sprinkled in! I have to have a bar with me when I go to the movies!
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
This chocolate bar is amazing. My parents bought it for me when I was in recovery at the hospital from surgery and it made me SO happy! I totally recommend this to chocolate junkies like me.
Riley J.
Bomb af. I love toffee and chocolate so this was perfect for me . It also goes good in recipes for cookies and brownies! It's not that expensive and it tastes amazing ! I love it so much . It's definitely my favorite
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
Yum, yummy! I love this chocolate bar! I love the rich chocolate. My mouth is watering just thing about it! I like to get a. At from Walmart and eat a couple squares but I usually end up eating the whole thing!
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
This is such a good candy bar. It's easy to break apart so sharing it works out well and it's large enough to share. This candy bar is affordable and is a great snack that I'd buy again and would recommend.
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
This used to be THE chocolate bar I'd get from the grocery store when I was little! I loved it's almost carsmel/buttery difference compared to other brands, like Hershey. I don't know why they stopped stocking them in stores here, but I have found them at CVS in the GIANT size bars recently.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Delicious creamy milk chocolate with almond and English toffee peices. It's a shame you can only get these in the big chocolate bar. They should make some more varieties like other companies do.
Loren M.
An oldie but goodie. I was just looking for this in the store the other day but they were sold out. I love chocolate and nuts mixed together. And this one has a great taste to it.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.