Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
If you love toffee and chocolate this bar is for you. The combination tastes very delectable. I've found that you need to go to the candy aisle to hunt this bar down.
The chocolate is very creamy but nothing like the original Hershey bar like I expected. it's pretty good but I still like the super yummy chocolate of the original :)
Oh my, I tried one of these for the first time a few years ago and they are so delicious! The toffee is amazing and adds the perfect crunch. I can never get enough.
The best Hersey bar out there! These are the hardest candy bars to find but walgreens usually always has them in the small size. The gumbo ones are too thick and aren't as good. But the normal size ones are delicious
Oh god bless. This is one of my all time favorite chocolates, dude. It's so rich and decadent and creamy. The toffee and almonds add a lovely texture to it as well!
Chocolate craving? Get this, you won't be sorry! The chocolate is so creamy and I love the texture of the toffee and the almonds. The tiny little pieces really enhance the experience!
The bits of toffee are the best parts of this delectable chocolate bar. I love that you get so much chocolate for such a good price (Walmart). I get these on movie nights for my sweet tooth! just wonderful.
The ultimate candy bar. Not only are they gigantic, they are the smoothst, creamiest chocolate with the yummiest toffee bits inside. If mom says you can choose 'just one' always go for the gold (wrapper)! :)
By far the best chocolate. Its smooth, creamy, and light. This is the only chocolate I crave. I have gone to many chocolate shops, overall the chocolates ive tried this still is on my number one list of great!
Hershey does not get enough credit for this candy bar! My aunt used to buy me these every time she went to Walmart! One of my favorite past times as a kid was homemade milkshakes with pieces of a symphony bar in it! Yum!!
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos