BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Yaneli A.
Charlotte , NC
I LOVE this chocolate bar so much!! Nothing compares to it. I feel like since it's not packaged the same anymore it doesn't taste the same as it used to. It's still amazing every once in a while.
Aerin M.
A lot of people don't know about these but they have been around forever and are delish! The flavor is incredible! It's HERSHEYS! Lol I buy these at drug stores ! Totally repurchase worthy !
Angelia J.
Taylorsville , KY
This is a very elegant and delicious chocolate. Typically you can find these bars in every store. They are a very nice smooth tasting chocolate with bits of nuts and toffee. They are generally low priced.
Debra F.
Great combination of almonds and toffee. I loveeeee toffee and i love almonds so this is the perfect candy bar in my eyes. My dad got me hooked on these when i was 14, it's been 10 years and needless to say i can't live without these delicious candy bars.
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
I remember my mother getting these for me all the time when I was a kid! I have not seen these in forever. I don't know where to find them! I do remember how delicious they are however! Would love to have another one soon!
Kayla H.
I am in love with this chocolate bar! I tried it for the first time a few years ago and completely forgot what it was called and recently re-discovered it, it is so delicious!
jill s.
i'd give this a 4 only because i'm not a fan of toffee. this is very tasty and i still think it's good! it's great value and worth the price! i eat this when people buy it for me and i would recommend to others!
Shakeymama :.
This Bar of deliciousness is great appreciated more on my mental days. idk why my body gets a wave of craving toffee and nuts during my cycle and this bar has it both and equally balanced crunch.
Lama M.
All time favorite!! I used to buy these all the time when I was in highschool. I had to stop because I became addicted to them. Silly and smooth with the toffee and almonds mmmm. Worth it and more. Once you start you can't stop.
Tabby I.
The toffee is what makes this for me. I like to stick mine in the freezer and then enjoy it! This is one of my favorite treats! It's so smooth and rich.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.