BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kaysie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Amazing chocolate bar! I love the bits of toffee in it, it's like a surprise in every bite! I can never find the regular size bars, only the XL bars in stores but that's okay with me because I have more of it to enjoy haha
Peach B.
These are so good. I don't typically like nuts in my desert but in this ca day it dosent bother me. It taste really good. It is a bit extra money co pared to other candy but I still like to get them and recommend.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Herseys Symphony bar is just the right sweet treat for any sweet tooth. Cost is very reasonable, milk chocolate is smooth and rich. The addition of almonds and toffees make it my favorite bar.
Amanda V.
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. It's creamy with a little bit of crunch and sweet milk chocolate. I love that it's blocked out into little morsels so I can save the rest for later. I've gotten my family hooked. They have all size bars too!
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
This is such a delicious chocolate bar. The chocolate isn't too heavily sweet, which is awesome. There's just enough toffee in there that you get a crunch, but not enough that you're having to take huge chunks out and chew it forever. The toffee is light and buttery, so it doesn't stick to your teeth like a lot of toffees do
Kayla J.
Port Orange, FL
I love these but cant ever find them in any size but the super big candy bars that are just a pain because you cant eat the whole thing in one sitting so you have to find a way to rewhrap it and store it.
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always keep this candy bar on hand. I love the giant size. I like to keep it cold and just snack on it here and there. The chocolate toffee blend is simply just to die for. These are on sale very often in my area. These are a must have in my household.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
This Chocolate bar, is THE chocolate bar. It's creamy and delicious and if you don't get it with the nuts dont bother. If you don't like this, you're not a chocolate lover.
Sarah B.
This used to be my favorite chocolate bar at one point. It's still pretty high on my list. The toffee chips made it awesome. I could definitely overindulge on these, but I try not to. I'd recommend trying a Symphony bar for sure.
Miztle V.
This is my favorite chocolate... when I go to any store I always chose this chocolate, I like all that stuff nuts caramel I dont know...I simply dont like the regular...
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.