BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
This chocolate bar is my favorite one! There is a nice amount of toffee spread out through the bar! It isn't just clumped in one space! Making this chocolate bar so delicious.
Cassandra R.
Hawthorne, NJ
Most people would say "this tastes just like a regular Hershey's bar!" BUT THEY ARE WRONG. You can take a bite and it starts melting in your mouth. It's so smooth, I love it!
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I don't usually purchase candy or sweets, but this chocolate is on a whole other level. I use it to make chocolate covered strawberries or for any recipe that calls for chocolate. So creamy and smooth.
Mary Ann E.
Saint Louis, MO
The first time I tried this candy bar, I was pleasantly surprised to find out there's toffee bits in here. The chocolate melts in your mouth and the crunchy sweetness of the toffee bits mmmm. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!
Bekah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best Hershey bar. It contains almond and toffee pieces. Beware it can be easily mistaken for the other symphony bar with red lettering, which is plain milk chocolate
Zoe B.
Freehold, NJ
Mmm. my favorite chocolate bar. I love the toffee bits, and the chocolate is so creamy. I would recommend this to my family but they don't like toffee, haha, so I got one of my girlfriends HOOKED on it! Teehee, thank you Hershey's!!
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
My dad used to give me these when I was little. I always thought I was the luckiest girl in the world and was so spoiled by him. Lol world's greatest chocolate to an 8 year old... I still love them!
Alondra  M.
I don't know how to feel about this chocolate , I feel like the package made it look good , but I would much dagger prefer a regular Hershey chocolate bar or the white chocolate with chocolate chips
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
How can you go wrong with toffee, almonds and chocolate. This candy's bar doesn't have big chunks of nuts and toffee in it. They are nice bit sized pieces so even for the person who doesn't much care for nuts will enjoy this.
Kandyse L.
E Bridgewtr, MA
This candy bar is by far my favorite one out there! It is the only candy bar I get when I go to the movies or when I am in the mood for a chocolate fix. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.