BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
You can get this for like a dollar a bar at your local Walmart it's is great tasting chocolate and definitely a good size when your in the mood for sweet stuff! The perfect size and definitely good I would recommend trying this!!
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
This is a special bar that I don't eat very often because I savor how much I love it. I eat this on special occasion or when I'm not feeling well. It's great taste. It has a great milk chocolate with a hint of crunch in bits
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
These are the best! I love the toffee on the inside. I buy these all the time from Walmart and they are less than $2. Delicious tasting, big candy bar for a great price! If you haven't tried this candy bar yet you need to! My boyfriend loves these now thanks to me !
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
This candy bar is so good. I love the smooth texture of the chocolate and it just is a really good candy bar. I would recommend to anyone that hasn't tried this and loves chocolate. It is worth it if you want a little treat.
Kelsey A.
It has a lighter, smoother texture than any other Hershey's bar I've tasted. It's not one of my favorites and I think it costs a little more. I think this kind of bar is from a gourmet collection, if I'm not mistaken.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
This is one of our favorites in my household. The only issue is putting it down and not eating the huge amount you get. They are reasonably priced and theirs something special about this that keeps us buying more. Try it you will discover how yummy it is.
Sydnee S.
A classic chocolate bar with a little twist. This candy bar is always a special treat for me. It's flavor is awesome with almonds and toffee in every bite. It's always a welcome treat when I go to the store and I'm feeling down. I could eat a million if I could because they're THAT awesome.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I don't like Hershey's usually, I typically think it taste artificial; however I actually like symphony bars. The taste is good and the chocolate itself is smooth/silly. The bars are big and typically super cheap!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
The Hershey's Symphony bar is one of my absolute favorites. It is very crunchy and very rich in favor! I love almonds and chocolate! This is sold in many places! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kaysie D.
Amazing chocolate bar! I love the bits of toffee in it, it's like a surprise in every bite! I can never find the regular size bars, only the XL bars in stores but that's okay with me because I have more of it to enjoy haha
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.