BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Chantay W.
When I first ate this I knew I'd found my favorite thing I like to eat with chocolate and that's toffee. I buy the large bar of this and share it with family. But I usually end up apologetically eating most of it.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This chocolate is so creamy! I love the toffee combo in the taste so if you are s texture person, you get the added crunch! Plus it's large enough to share (if you're willing ha! )
Amber P.
This chocolate candy bar is my absolute favorite!!!
It tastes amazing and oh so creamy! The price is decent and it's worth every single penny! I love Symphony Bar!
Especially the ones with almonds in them!
Celida B.
Tucson, AZ
I can count on one hand the chocolate that I actually enjoy and this was the VERY first one I encountered that I loooove. It changed my life honestly, I used to be that one freak that didn't like chocolate now I'm just the picky chocolate eater.
Kate N.
A lot of people like Heath bars for a toffee bar. not me. The Hershey Symphony will get my vote every time. Not just as a candy bar to enjoy every once in a while. I like chopping up the big bars and putting the pieces in all kinds of desserts.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
Love symphony!! You can't just have one bite! You have to get the one with the toffee in it because it's just so delicious! This chocolate literally melts in your mouth and it's sooooo Yummy! I can't buy this without buying the king size
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Toffee and almond is amazing combo inside of chocolate! This is a very large candy bar! Plenty to save some for later, or in guilty pleasure just eat it all at once!
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
This is actually my favorite chocolate bar! First of all, it's massive, second it's very cheap, and third, it tastes great!! If you love toffee like I do you need to try this!!
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
This is by far my favorite Hershey bar. Me and my mother used to split these when I was growing up so they remind me of good memories as well. I haven't had one in awhile, but I will be buying some soon.
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
This chocolate bar is my favorite one! There is a nice amount of toffee spread out through the bar! It isn't just clumped in one space! Making this chocolate bar so delicious.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.