BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Anh D.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a skeptic and very picky when it comes to my chocolate. I never really tried this until my then boyfriend bought it for me to try and he changed my life lol. Hershey's never failed me in the past and not about to now. My Walgreens errand always includes this chocolate.
Donna L.
This is my boyfriend's favorite candy bar so anytime I'm in trouble, he gets the biggest one I can find! It helps that they're so inexpensive because I seem to get myself in trouble a lot. lol. They're also easy to find, family dollar and Walmart always have them!
Angel F.
My roommate was the one who introduced me to thus chocolate bar because she would always include this in her grocery list so i was so curious and gave it a try and im so glad i did. It is so freaking good. If you like sweets, chocolate bars, you would definitely like this
Erica B.
Millington, MI
This is my favorite chocolate bar by far! It tastes as smooth and creamy as more expensive chocolates but at a great price! My only issue with this is that I can never find it in a regular size bar so I end up eating way too much. I would recommend this delicious candy to anyone that likes a little crunch in their smooth chocolate.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Hershey's Symphony Bar is such a great bar and so rich and creamy when it melts in your mouth. I love the flavor of Hershey's products and love it for a movie! This Bar is very affordable and worth every penny! I would recommend it for the Chocolate lover!
Jillian R.
This is hands down my favorite chocolate bar!! The mixture of milk chocolate and toffee is to die for. but not overly sweet. I honestly cannot tell you when the first time I've had it, but the last time that I had it was literally two days ago. Ps. chocolate like this is really good with hot tea.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
This is a special "mom" treat I buy for myself and hide from my children because it's too good to share. The chocolate is so silky smooth and melt in your mouth soft and then you get that sweet snap of toffee chips in every bite. These are sinfully good!
Jenna M.
atlanta, GA
I get these for my dad for every occasion every year! And he loves them so much! I decided I would try this and it was so good the way the chocolate melts on your tongue it's so nice! And you can get them anywhere and they're so cheap!
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Okay, whoever came up with the idea of chocolate with almonds and toffee all together was a genius. These are the perfect combo. I love the richness and creaminess put into this chocolate. The amount of product you get is good for the price, easy to eat, and tastes very good. The chocolate will literally melt right in your mouth.
Alexandra L.
Alexandria, VA
I went on an obsessive kick with these bars - I could eat the large one in a sitting. The toffee and almond flavor is my favorite. It's inexpensive but actually super tasty! I highly recommend if you have a sweet tooth on a budget
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.