BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Allison C.
Santa Clara, CA
The Hershey Symphony Bar is my favorite Hershey bar. It is a good value because it has a toffee flavor mixed in with the chocolate. It is a little pricey but so worth it, I highly recommend it to anyone!
Courtney s.
I'll never forget the first time I had this. I never regretted it lol that's for sure. The toffee inside is what makes it miraculous !!! Its like heaven and if you've never tried it , I'd go out and by one Nowwww cause your def missing out !!
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
I used to get these from my family all the time when I was taking piano lessons as a kid. It's a better chocolate bar than the basic Hershey's, and I love the pieces of toffee. It's also bigger than a regular Hershey's bar.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend. Your taste buds will thank you. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing these are go get one and see for yourself!
laura f.
San Diego, CA
The blue symphony bar is my favorite of the two! The toffe chips really raise these to a new level. It gives it dimension and a new texture. Really can't stop eating this until it's gone. My coworkers don't complain either!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
This is so good. i always forget about it when I'm looking for a candy bar but when i see it i buy it. great taste and mixture with all the ingredients. sooooo good.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Why buy all the other expensive candy bars out there when you got this, its delicious and affordable, melts right in the mouth, has little pieces of almond and toffee chips, simply delicious, what more could you ask for!
Olivia C.
Whenever I want a candy bar/chocolate bar this is one of my go to bars. This taste great, the chocolate melts in your mouth and I love getting the chunks of toffee and almonds!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the ultimate candy bar!! The chocolate is smooth tasting & doesn't leave a sticky feeling in your mouth. Then you get the crisp toffee perfectly measures out in the candy bar! It is my favorite candy bar ever!!
Shaniqua O.
My all-time favorite Hershey's brand candy bar I buy this so often I probably should get them for free because of the fact that and no you didn't leave way that the toffee is put together is so worth the cost of $2
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.