BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Alyssa S.
If a original Hershey's bar is a convince store black coffee, then a symphony bar is your favorite coffee shop fru-fru drink. The chocolate is much better, plus it's got all kinds of lux additions to make it a masterpiece. Some days call for black coffee, some days call for something extra special.
Shanda H.
My favorite candy bar of life. It is so smooth, and has a rich milk chocolate flavor that melts in your mouth. Not to mention the freaking toffee pieces throughout the chocolate bar. The blue one is the one with toffee and it’s absolutely incredible. For the ladies, this is so nice when you’re on your cycle and craving chocolate. Yum! Love this candy barrrrrr!
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is the only actual candy bar I like . Why can't you make mini or normal tho so I don't have to eat 1,000 of one lol. I mean who wants to share this? It's got tofee bits in it but the chocolate it self doesn't even taste like hershey it's way creamier and melts better!
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite candy bar out there! The delicious combination of toffee and almonds provides the perfect amount of crunch without it being too crunchy. It's definitely my go-to treat. Easy to find and large enough to get multiple servings.
Rochelle N.
This candy bar is so high quality. The taste is very rich, creamy, mouth watering. The chocolate tastes very smooth, and it just glides through the rough of your mouth and your tongue. It's so delicious I recommend this product.
Jena P.
Hull , MA
Hershey's symphony bar with toffee and almonds is purely heavenly. It's so rich and creamy with a perfect touch of toffee sweetness. I lovely to put the bar in the freezer and break off bits when I need a sweet treat.
Sharon C.
San Jose, CA
I just bought this king size bar last night and I had to discipline myself to not eat it all up. I think this is one of Hershey's best tasting chocolate. Why? Because it's creamy smooth and the toffee bits and almonds catapults this above all Hershey chocolate bars. If you need to pull an all nighter and coffee is not an option- this will keep you up all night. Yummmy!!!!
Mistie B.
My bestfriend told me to try this not to long ago and I don't eat Hershey's all like that because their not my favorite or go to chocolate but this candy bar was like heaven in my mouth it taste so amazing and it's adorable you can't really find them everywhere you can get them from sams club! But I would defiantly recommend trying this candy bar because it's delicious!!
Kayla B.
Love this candy bar! What I particularly love about it is that it has toffee pieces, not just straigh solid toffee in the middle, which sometimes hurts my teeth. The chocolate is really smooth and creamy and as i said the little toffee flecks throughout make this candy bar 5/5.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This candy bar is my favorite hands down . My boyfriend purchased four big king size bars for Valentine's Day it took forever to finish them. The toffee and chocolate plus almonds are amazing . Hershey makes chocolate so smooth I can't resist getting these at least once a month . I'm so addicted and will forever love these chocolate bars. Sometimes I cut up strawberries and eat them with the candy bar it's sooo good 😋
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.