BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
THESE ARE MY WEAKNESS! The toffee one is my favorite! Man I'm going to need to run to the store now that I saw a picture of these lol. They're pretty cheap and such great quality. Such a nice size too!
Kathy S.
I haven't had one in a long time. The symphony bar with toffee in it is amazing. I could eat 100 of these and be ok with it, most Walmarts have these, I think everyone should try this at least once!
Sarah O.
One of the best Hershey bars it is a perfect combination of chocolate toffee and peanuts. If you like a little crunch in your chocolate bar then this is the bar for you.
Abbey D.
The Herseys symphony bar is one of my favorite chocolate bars. I love the bits of toffee and almond in the bar. It's huge and usually priced less than $2. Definitely a good quality for the price. I always recommend to friends.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE this chocolate bar so much!! Nothing compares to it. I feel like since it's not packaged the same anymore it doesn't taste the same as it used to. It's still amazing every once in a while.
Aerin M.
A lot of people don't know about these but they have been around forever and are delish! The flavor is incredible! It's HERSHEYS! Lol I buy these at drug stores ! Totally repurchase worthy !
Bernadette T.
This is my hands down favorite chocolate candy bar from Hershey's. I love love toffee and almonds, so when I tried this it became my go to supermarket favorite candy bar.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
LOVE Symphony bars! They are delicious!! My only complaint is that they do not come in a small size, just a king size & I tend to eat the whole thing!!!! I love mixing in this candy bar with brownie mix!
Elizabeth H.
Yum! I personally love these. It's better than other toffee bars because the toffee is in little chunks throughout the chocolate and not in bar form. A great treat is to put these in the middle of brownies. The result is heavenly!
Allison C.
Santa Clara, CA
The Hershey Symphony Bar is my favorite Hershey bar. It is a good value because it has a toffee flavor mixed in with the chocolate. It is a little pricey but so worth it, I highly recommend it to anyone!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.