BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Placing this in the fridge is the best way to indulge in this chocolate bar!
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
Love the taste of this stuff. So delicious. Just melts every single time. :)
Valerie G.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love this candy bar.. it melts in your mouth.. I enjoy the plain and taffy
sandra v.
This chocolate here is like so good. It's like heaven melts in your mouth..
Lyrica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Hershey and white chocolate so this bar is just like heaven to me!!!
ceonta l.
AMAZING. i love the chocolate,the way it mixes with the toffee is splendid.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
One of my favorite too I love the toffee. It's a big bar with a good price.
Kat J.
TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Keyshia C.
New York
My favorite of all candy on the market. Chocolate Temptation! I freaking love this chocolate bar! Oh my God! Lord have mercy on me! It's too darn good and I might put on a few pounds on the same day. Man! Creamy milk chocolate and a little crunch. I have to say the bigger the chocolate bar is, the creamier the chocolate seems to be. This is a creamy chocolate bar with the perfect amount of toffee and almonds inside. And this is a very large bar (as I do love the bigger bars) so it's nice for sharing with friends and family. It's also a great way to satisfy the hunger.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
mmm bought these to give away for Halloween (yes we give away giant bars). I haven't had these since childhood but they're just as sweet, smooth & creamy as I remember. I love the chocolate flavor. These are awesome on top of brownies too!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?