BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Keyshia C.
New York
My favorite of all candy on the market. Chocolate Temptation! I freaking love this chocolate bar! Oh my God! Lord have mercy on me! It's too darn good and I might put on a few pounds on the same day. Man! Creamy milk chocolate and a little crunch. I have to say the bigger the chocolate bar is, the creamier the chocolate seems to be. This is a creamy chocolate bar with the perfect amount of toffee and almonds inside. And this is a very large bar (as I do love the bigger bars) so it's nice for sharing with friends and family. It's also a great way to satisfy the hunger.
Xuan C.
I love any Hershey's chocolate. I remember the first time trying this in middle school. I told myself to try a different chocolate instead of my usuals so I went down the aisle and this caught my eye because it seemed a bit fancy. Well it's great! We just bought some yesterday and my fiancé loves it too! It's so delicious and creamy I can finish a whole king size bar by myself in one sitting.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
Without a doubt one of my favorites. It don't know if there really is a difference between the milk chocolate that they use for this or for the regular bars, but this one seems so much more creamy and the toffee chips are in perfect combination with the almonds. It takes reallllllll self control not to eat it all in one sitting.
Mistie B.
My bestfriend told me to try this not to long ago and I don't eat Hershey's all like that because their not my favorite or go to chocolate but this candy bar was like heaven in my mouth it taste so amazing and it's adorable you can't really find them everywhere you can get them from sams club! But I would defiantly recommend trying this candy bar because it's delicious!!
Alyssa S.
If a original Hershey's bar is a convince store black coffee, then a symphony bar is your favorite coffee shop fru-fru drink. The chocolate is much better, plus it's got all kinds of lux additions to make it a masterpiece. Some days call for black coffee, some days call for something extra special.
Daresha P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom got me into eating these bars and all I can say is that their heavenly! If you haven't tried toffee chips or think you may not like them just try this bar out and you will be amazed. The toffee does not over power the chocolate which is good. The only bad thing is that the toffee can get stuck in your tee teeth.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This candy bar is my favorite hands down . My boyfriend purchased four big king size bars for Valentine's Day it took forever to finish them. The toffee and chocolate plus almonds are amazing . Hershey makes chocolate so smooth I can't resist getting these at least once a month . I'm so addicted and will forever love these chocolate bars. Sometimes I cut up strawberries and eat them with the candy bar it's sooo good ūüėč
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a skeptic and very picky when it comes to my chocolate. I never really tried this until my then boyfriend bought it for me to try and he changed my life lol. Hershey's never failed me in the past and not about to now. My Walgreens errand always includes this chocolate.
Donna L.
This is my boyfriend's favorite candy bar so anytime I'm in trouble, he gets the biggest one I can find! It helps that they're so inexpensive because I seem to get myself in trouble a lot. lol. They're also easy to find, family dollar and Walmart always have them!
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
I think this is my favorite Hershey bar out there. It's taste is different from other Hershey's bars, but so much better. The only problem is I have a hard time finding them. I could be looking in the wrong place, but they seem to appear around stores more during the holidays.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.