BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
When I was younger, my mom would buy me one of these bars and break me off a piece everyday until it was gone and buy a new one. She'd also use these for baking, but I like to think the main reason she'd buy these were for me.... ;]

These are great broken up in cookies though!
Jessica E.
Awwww este chocolate me Mata Es delicioso en realidad Aunque no como mucho chocolate pero lo disfruten. Ada vez que lo como ufff suave y SE deshace en tu boca delicioso quien no ama Los chocolates mi esposo Los ama Es q esta combinacion de leche y chocolate mmmm deli deli.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
I used to really love these things in middle school but then I think I lost my taste for while chocolate. I think if you like white chocolate, you'll like this but personally I think this bar is a little too rich for my taste buds. I do recommend you at least try it once.
Amber N.
Morrisville, MO
Creamy, smooth, crunchy sweet yummy goodness!!!! The only thing that could make this bar any better would be if it was dark chocolate! I love taking small pieces and letting them melt on my tong. This is my go to chocolate bar! I'm actually eating one as I type this! <3
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I didn't know they still made these can't bars!!! I used to love them as a child! I remember the one bar I always ate was chocolate and toffee. I don't remember the other varieties but these are wonderful. Now I have to check the stores to see if they are available!
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
Growing up, my mom loved getting these candy bars. They're not often in stores, but I still pick them up every once in a while and sometimes find the jumbo sized ones to get her around Christmas. The chocolate is rich and creamy with perfectly crunchy toffee. Yum!
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
Symphony is what I buy when I'm really craving chocolate it satisfies all corners of my chocolate craving and it's very addictive. Totally worth the price and they have a variety of flavored bars. All of the are great the toffee is my favorite out of them though.
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
My mom is absolutely addicted to these! She loves them as a late night snack. She usually gets really big ones at Walmart for $2. It's an awesome deal! I personally am not a huge fan of the sympathy bar because the hard stuff in the middle sticks to my teeth.
Caitlin B.
Mount Carmel, IL
This is one of my favorite candy bars of all time. It is the perfect sweetness, and the toffee is heaven. I buy these at WalMart, in a huge size, and put them in the freezer, and just break off how much I want to eat. I would recommend these to EVERYONE!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
The best chocolate ever! Ugh I love these so much. If I'm getting a sweet it's normally this. It's crunchy and sweet and yummy! Personally I buy mine at Kroger but I've seen them at drug stores and other grocery stores. Definitely splurge and get one!!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.