BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Shelley M.
I remember eating these chocolate bars when I was a child. The stores I used to see them in came in two flavors. Makes me want to go out and buy a Hershey's Symphony Bar now! Highly recommended this product.
Allison A.
Florence, KY
This candy bar just remind me of my childhood. It it my mom's favorites candy bar and we always had them growing up. They are a mix of wonderfully smooth chocolate and compliments of crunchy nuts. Delicious!
Aracelie V.
It's been a while since I ate a symphony bar. I don't like to eat them by themselves I like them with hot chocolate! I feel like they taste better that way. I would rather eat a kit Kat then a symphony bar.
Brandi L.
These are so amazing I was given one at work and had never tried these and they were amazing so I stocked up on them at Kroger because for the big bars they are $1.50 and sometimes u can get a dollar coupon off these and it makes them $.50 cents
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
This bar reminds me of my mother. One of her favorites and one of mine as well. Just enough crunch with the toffee and almond bites but covered a silky milk chocolate so you don't get a dry mouth! Very tasty!
Rosa U.
Richland , Wa
The toffee bits in the symphony bare are to die for! The chocolate melts in your mouth. Everything about this chocolate bar is perfect. By far my favorite and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Sam M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
First of all, I love almonds, so I would love this candy even if it didn't have the addition of super yummy toffee. A great, simple gift for any chocolate lover on a birthday or special occasion!
alexandra v.
Omg!! This, this is my favorite chocolate bar in the entire world!!! My husband buy them for me when I have a bad day. This has everything! Toffee, almonds chocolate! Amazing!! If I could I would give it more that five stars!!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I always love these! Personally, i like to eat a bit at a time and freeze it for another day. Then eat it a bit more when i crave chocolate. The bar is pretty big itself and i just love how delicious it is!!
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS
So yummy love the tiny pieces of almonds and butter toffee in each bite. Very smooth and creamy with just the right touch of sweetneas. Great value at only 1.50 at walmart. Can't get enough of them I buy one almost every time I shop there
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.