BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
This is my holy grail chocolate bar haven't found anything that even compares to it would definitely recommend both this and there plain chocolate bar great price for what you get love it
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
My husband always come home with it after he come home from gassing up our car. Guess what, I love it a lot. I love it's taste so much. It's just melted my mouth and if I will not watch I can finish it in one seating
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
This would have to be one of my favorite chocolate bars. It is so yummy!! It is like a heath bar but a step up. I'm allergic to peanuts so anything with almonds is a thumbs up from me!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love this candy bar I think it's really underrated as far as candies go! These are a great price and the chocolate is always fresh and creamy. I not buy candy bars a lot but when I do I reach for Symphony Bar. If u haven't tried one do it!
Bailey P.
St George, UT
One of the better chocolate bars you can get in the United States. After tasting milk chocolate from Belgium and Switzerland, a lot of US chocolate tastes like wax. But, the Symphony bar is really smooth and nice compared to the rest of Hershey's products.
Lacey O.
Colorado Springs
I am eating this right now, I was saving it to bake with because you can do both with this ! It's better quality then other chocolate bars. Maybe once a month I'll eat this or bake with it. I recommend this !
latonya c.
Kansas City , MO
I have bought already 8 of these huge bars in the past, great for sharing or pigging out in when you want to get chocolate wasted. super creamy milk chocolate, crunchy toffee and nuts. I wish I had a fast metabolism I'd be buying oneb or two Monday.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
When I looked at the number of reviews I was in shock, I am so obsessed with this chocolate bar and its crazy how I can actually make it last two days or more on a good week, on a bad one this is all I need. I swear it has the perfect mix of toffee, nuts, and delicious milk chocolate.
Marisa C.
This has got to be my favorite chocolate bar everrrrrr!! Well also Twix, but you know you can't just have one! The toffee and chocolate ratio is perfect too. It's not too overpowering.
McKenzie C.
Hands down the best chocolate! You get the sweetness from the chocolate, with a hint of crunchy, saltiness from the toffee and almonds. It is the perfect combination, and you can never go wrong with a Symphony!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.