BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Courtney G.
My favorite candy bar! Yummmm. My mom used to get these for us for being good all week. lol. It's the best chocolate - super creamy and delicious. They have some with fruit and nuts as well, both are delicious but this is the best
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
These are my husbands favorite. I'm honestly not sure why they don't seem special to me. Just toffee, almonds and chocolate. It comes in a huge bar and takes forever to eat because it's so rich!
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Symphony bars are my favorite chocolate treat. Growing up I could only find them in Hershey park so I'm so thankful they have become more available over the years. I love the crunch of the toffee and the smoothness of the chocolate.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Omg!! Now that I saw these I'm going to go get some today! These are amazing... the packaging never caught my eye but ever since I discovered it that's my fav chocolate. It has toffee nuggets.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
I'm not a huge almond fan so I don't find this chocolate that good. Everybody goes crazy over this chocolate but I don't care for it too much. Don't get me wrong, I love Hershey's but I don't see what all the fuzz is about.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
One of my favorite chocolate bars of all time! I love the creamy milk chocolate and the bits of almond and toffee just complete it! I cant just have a few pieces I'm eating the whole thing!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Excellent candy bar! The chocolate is smooth and milky, the toffee and nuts are finely chopped and add so much flavor! I prefer this over other toffee candy bars. It's great to bake with too!! I'd definitely recommend!
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Symphony bars bring back memories of my childhood. This is my dads favorite candy bar. Every Christmas, one of us kids would get him a beef stick, one would get a corny tshirt and one would get him a symphony bar. I love the milk chocolate with the toffee, so good!
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
My husband wasn't a big chocolate lover till he tasted these he loves them so do I they just melt in your mouth with a wonderful flavor and it's a huge bar for everyone to enjoy great price!!
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
This is my holy grail chocolate bar haven't found anything that even compares to it would definitely recommend both this and there plain chocolate bar great price for what you get love it
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.