BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Caitlyn S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE these! The chocolate literally melts in your mouth and it's probably the best tasting chocolate I've ever had. The little Toffee bits are great too. They make the bar crunch and the two flavors together are just to die for!
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This is a great chocolate bar. This also brings me back to my childhood. Taste so good, and the crunchy truffles make it even better. This is super cheap too. You can find it as the 99 cent store. Simple packaging but amazing taste.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
This is such a delicious chocolate bar. The chocolate isn't too heavily sweet, which is awesome. There's just enough toffee in there that you get a crunch, but not enough that you're having to take huge chunks out and chew it forever. The toffee is light and buttery, so it doesn't stick to your teeth like a lot of toffees do
Jessica S.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love the creamy texture of the chocolate. And the toffee nuggets. I love them. It's smoothr than any other chocolate you can really taste the milk it's not just plain chocolate. The flavor is something that is out of this world.
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
I recommend symphony bars. I have a great recipe with brownies and putting a whole candy bar in the center is heaven in a bite and the best thing is tp add ice cream its a mini lava cake!! Or if you are in a mood for just a great candy bar these are cheap and taste good too!
Courtney G.
My favorite candy bar! Yummmm. My mom used to get these for us for being good all week. lol. It's the best chocolate - super creamy and delicious. They have some with fruit and nuts as well, both are delicious but this is the best
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
These are my husbands favorite. I'm honestly not sure why they don't seem special to me. Just toffee, almonds and chocolate. It comes in a huge bar and takes forever to eat because it's so rich!
Mi Nhong X.
Omgosh whenever I go to my local grocery store I always have to pick up one of these. they are so good & I can finish one whole bar to myself alone. they so good. totally worth trying for those of you who hasn't tried it yet.
Jacob V.
I made a recipe once that called for a Symphony bar.. at first I was confused what the difference was from a regular Hershey bar, but then it became apparent. Would definitely recommend! A very delicious & Rich coco combination.
Emma P.
Just like the name, the ingredients in this chocolate bar go so well together just like a symphony. The smooth chocolate with the crisp of the toffee, it can be so addicting. You should definitely try it if you haven't already.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.