6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
I really love chocolate but I don't really like this one because it's more toffee then it is chocolate
My favorite symphony bar is the toffee! It is so addicting you just have to finish the entire bar off
These are delicious! I love when houses handed these out on Halloween it felt like I hit the jackpot!
So delicious and great value. I bought a huge bar in the candy isle at Walmart. Super affordable !
I'm not a big toffee fan but in this bar it is really good ! And its a good price for the big bar !
I love symphony bars!! They are the best candy bars out there!! I love the mixture of thing in it
The perfect candy. Sweet milk chocolate with toffee bits and almonds. Sweet with a hint of salty.
So rich and creamy. Divine and delicious chocolate. The perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays
I have loved the Symphony bar with chips of toffee and milk chocolate since I was a little girl.
I was pleasantly surprised by Hershey's Symphony Bar. I did not think I would like it, but I do.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos