BY HERSHEY'S

• What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a good candy bar. The chocolate is really smooth and there is the added crunch and texture from the almonds and the toffee. It can become very sweet, so you can't eat too much. It is super affordable, lasts a while and is easy to share.
Grace E.
Greensboro, NC
I first tried one of these bars when my violin teacher have me one many moons ago. Since then, I've bought one regularly whenever I've seen them in a store or if I just want one. Gotta love the toffee and nuts!
Sarah W.
This bar of chocolate is just heavenly. I'm not normally a hearshys kind've girl, but this bar of chocolate is out of this world. The bits of toffee and almonds are crunchy and sweet and perfect combo with the creamy milk chocolate.
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
This used to be THE chocolate bar I'd get from the grocery store when I was little! I loved it's almost carsmel/buttery difference compared to other brands, like Hershey. I don't know why they stopped stocking them in stores here, but I have found them at CVS in the GIANT size bars recently.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best chocolate ever! Ugh I love these so much. If I'm getting a sweet it's normally this. It's crunchy and sweet and yummy! Personally I buy mine at Kroger but I've seen them at drug stores and other grocery stores. Definitely splurge and get one!!!
c v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honestly the BEST Hershey bar out there!! It taste so good and it literally melts in your mouth. It is about $2.50 and definetely worth it everyone should give it a try someday you will not be disappointed.
Gissel C.
I Remember Eating This Chocolate When I Was Little. It Was My Favorite At The Time & Still Is. I Usually But Mine At Walmart Or Walgreens. & Its Amazing Chocolate & I Really Recommend It On Anyone Trying It.
My mother and I used to buy these at the store as a treat, when I was a kid. I haven't tried one in years, but I am willing to, if I can find one. I loved the symphony bars as a kid, and I still love them today.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls , SD
Much like the name of this chocolate bar, this treat is like a sweet symphony of flavor! I've always been partial to these bars and have a hard time grabbing any other candy bar out there. I would highly recommend after a hard day's work! :)
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Really love these chocolate bars! Remind me of Heath candy bars but way softer. They are super sweet due to the milk chocolate and toffee, so a little goes a long way. Great for when you are having a huge sweet tooth. I always freeze mine before eating to make them a bit harder
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.