BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
Growing up, my mom loved getting these candy bars. They're not often in stores, but I still pick them up every once in a while and sometimes find the jumbo sized ones to get her around Christmas. The chocolate is rich and creamy with perfectly crunchy toffee. Yum!
Kianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I make brownies, I add one of these bars in the mix and they make the brownies taste so much better! I have always loved Symphony bars since I was a kid and I always will. They are rich in flavor and well worth the try!
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
By far one of my favorite candies! It's really great if you love chocolate. They also make one with a red lettered wrapper and that one doesn't even hold a candle to this one. It's sold everywhere so there's no need to try searching!
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My mom is absolutely addicted to these! She loves them as a late night snack. She usually gets really big ones at Walmart for $2. It's an awesome deal! I personally am not a huge fan of the sympathy bar because the hard stuff in the middle sticks to my teeth.
Stephanie A.
Chico , CA
This is my favorite Hershey's product! I love the little bits of almond and toffee, Not too much but you can still taste them! The chocolate is nice and creamy too. Well priced and delicious! I normally get them for $2 at Safeway.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Hershey's Symphony bars have such a creamy soft chocolate taste. My favorite thing about Symphony bars is that you can easily share a piece or two with a friend or save some for later. The company and product have been around for decades, which is a testament to the brand itself, and the quality of the product.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
We absolutely love this chocolate with toffee and almond pieces! Every bite is creamy and has just the right amount of crunch! We buy at least 2 a week, one for each of us because they are just too good to share, and eat them after supper while we watch a movie. If you have never tried these you need to!
Margo A.
Saint Johns, FL
My number one thing I use this candy bar is to bake with when I'm making brownies I put a layer of these delicious goodness on the brownie mix then Layer it again with mix bake in the oven and when you cut the brownies you have a surprise in the middle!
Ashante M.
It has multiple tastes to it that blends very well together. It satisfies different taste buds at the same time. Even with all the elements you still taste the milk chocolate you love from the original. It definitely makes you want to purchase more.
Blessing B.
The taste will definitely feel like a symphony in your mouth. It tastes so good! The price is definitely worth it, I usually get the biggest size they have at Walmart. I would re purchase this again without a doubt.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.