BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Ashley W.
I am not really big on any kind of candy. When I do treat myself Symphony is my go to. It had a nice milk chocolate flavor and a almond and nice toffee crunchy. The best way to describe it is a heath bar with almonds. I think the Symphony bar has smaller pieces of the toffee so you aren't getting just a few chunks. It's nice and evenly distributed though out.
Caitlin B.
Mount Carmel, IL
This is one of my favorite candy bars of all time. It is the perfect sweetness, and the toffee is heaven. I buy these at WalMart, in a huge size, and put them in the freezer, and just break off how much I want to eat. I would recommend these to EVERYONE!
Teresa R.
Leander, TX
LOVE this chocolate bar! As I'm allergic to nuts, I've only had the plain version, but truthfully it's my absolute first choice when I'm craving a chocolate bar. It definitely is at the milk end of the chocolate spectrum, and just insanely smooth.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
One of my favorite treats and it always brings back great memories of my mother. She introduced me to the greatness of the Symphony. Sometimes when she worked long hours, she'd stop and grab each of us one and we'd eat it and talk about our day. Its very indulging and not crazy expensive either. Its a nice change from the orginal Hershey bar
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I'll start this by saying that I'm not at all a chocoholic, but anytime I walk past Symphony bars in the grocery store, I really have to have some self-control, or else I'll buy one. I don't know what it is, but these chocolate bars are so good! They're perfect for that occasional chocolate craving.
Ashley  S.
Vidalia, GA
I recent tried this chocolate delight for the first time and was absolutely taken by it. It was only $2 at Wal-Mart. It has little bites of crunch delicious toffee and almonds. The chocolate is creamy and exactly what you have come to expect from Hersheys, great quality. I thoroughly enjoyed every bite and will definitely be buying again.
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All Hershey's products are excellent. All of them. But there is something a little bit more special about the Symphony bar. It may be the toffee chips. It might be that layering these bars in with your brownie mix is the most sinful thing in the world. Whatever it is, I am glad I live in a world where Hershey's Symphony Bar exists.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
When I was younger, my mom would buy me one of these bars and break me off a piece everyday until it was gone and buy a new one. She'd also use these for baking, but I like to think the main reason she'd buy these were for me.... ;]

These are great broken up in cookies though!
jordan o.
Loveeee this candy bar. Symphony chocolate bars are my favorite from the Hershey brand. I love to add this to waffle mix and throw it in the waffle maker. I would always grab this as a snack late at night. They are big chocolate bars so a little goes a long way. 4 stars!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can get this for like a dollar a bar at your local Walmart it's is great tasting chocolate and definitely a good size when your in the mood for sweet stuff! The perfect size and definitely good I would recommend trying this!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.