BY HERSHEY'S

• What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Symphony bars I would buy that extra large or the big gigantic bar and eat the whole thing and then I was he the calories and wonder why I didn't die of diabetes but this is an amazing amazing candy bar the funny thing is I hate Heath pieces like stuff like that but this one is amazing
Stacey S.
This chocolate has the prefect combination you can taste while eating it. I first had this chocolate back in freshman year In high school I was on a field trip to a college and never bought since but I recently purchased this and when I took a bite it's brought me back to that same day. It had the right amount of chocolate and toffee and almonds.
Delilah C.
Of gosh I've eaten these since I was a kid! I've never been to fond of "chocolate bars" but this one just tastes soooo good! This is really my only go to type of bar. Thank God they've never changed or alerted the flavor like some brands do. If they ever did, I didn't know about it lol
Denise W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The right name for this candy bar. Its a musical delight for your taste buds. Taste really good. I accidentally came across this candy being greedy and begged my friend for a piece and it's been curtains ever since. I love this chocolate and you should be greedy and try it too.
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
These are SOOO good but I can't eat a ton at once without feeling sick from sugar. lol I think it's more because the bar is so big and I want to keep eating it because it's so good. I have to try to save some for another day. I recommend you try these if you haven't already!
Kayla B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this candy bar! What I particularly love about it is that it has toffee pieces, not just straigh solid toffee in the middle, which sometimes hurts my teeth. The chocolate is really smooth and creamy and as i said the little toffee flecks throughout make this candy bar 5/5.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to really love these things in middle school but then I think I lost my taste for while chocolate. I think if you like white chocolate, you'll like this but personally I think this bar is a little too rich for my taste buds. I do recommend you at least try it once.
Amber N.
Morrisville, MO
Creamy, smooth, crunchy sweet yummy goodness!!!! The only thing that could make this bar any better would be if it was dark chocolate! I love taking small pieces and letting them melt on my tong. This is my go to chocolate bar! I'm actually eating one as I type this! <3
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Symphony is one of my top favorite candy bars! I love chocolate with crunchy pieces, and this one has almond and toffee! It's so good. My brother is the one who would always get them at our house, and then when I'd tried it I would get it too. Most of the time I forget to get one and go for something simpler like a Snickers, but these are so good and I get them when I remember!
Jessica E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Awwww este chocolate me Mata Es delicioso en realidad Aunque no como mucho chocolate pero lo disfruten. Ada vez que lo como ufff suave y SE deshace en tu boca delicioso quien no ama Los chocolates mi esposo Los ama Es q esta combinacion de leche y chocolate mmmm deli deli.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.