6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Hubby loves these amazing bars plus one bar is one serving for him 😂😂 I actually made cookies with these and the were amazing!!!
This is one of my absolutely favorite candy bars it takes me about 3 days or so to eat it because it is such a big candy bar
I think this candy should be renamed Heavenly. These candy bars are so good! I love the taste and hey are resonantly price.
I love the symphony bars, especially the one with almosnds and toffee, I crave this all the time and enjoy every bit of it.
Love these even when i was pregnant and they gave me unbelievable heartburn lol but i always get the one with toffee in it
So delicious! Toffee, almonds, and chocolate, what could be better!? It's a great candy bar, and it's sold at most stores.
This is a delicious treat my husband will by me when he wants chocolate but feels gilt if he doesn't buy some for me too.
One of my favorite candies and it has toffee in it which actually mixes well with this chocolate can eat the whole bar
Hershey symphony bars has a creamy chocolate it is a good size to share with friends. it is one of my favorite candies
Omg these bars are amazing i would literally have to go to 2 stores to find these and when i do i usally get five bars
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos