9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
I cannot even remember what exactly is in this bar all I know is that right after I had purchased and eaten the product, I became automatically hooked
This use to be my favorite candy bar. I still enjoy them but find them hard to find where I live. We we do come across them I buy a few just to have.
I just recently bought the Hershey's Symphony Bar at the store after shopping it was really delicious it was so creamy definitely my new go to bar.
Love Hershey candy bars but this bar right here is just delicious. I love toffee, almonds, and chocolate so this candy bar is just perfect for me.
So good, tastes different from other Hershey bars. This one is creamier and I like the crunch. One of my favorite bars, I highly recommend them.
I just recently had a birthday and this was in a gift box I got and the chocolate is so smooth and the almond toffee gives a satisfying crunch.
This is delicious! Anything with toffee usually tastes really good so I had to try it. It's very good but a bit sweet. Not too sweet though. (:
This is so good! So rich, creamy, with tiny toffee and almond bits! All my favorite aspects in one candy bar! I could eat 5 bars in one sittkng
These symphony bars are very elegant chocolate. The best way to ise these are to put inside a brownie batter and well you will tank me later.
My absolute favorite candy bar! The toffee bits are to die for and the chocolate just melts in your mouth... Making me crave one right now 😕
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos