BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My favorite candy bar of all candy bars. If this was the last candy bar on earth I’d be happy. I am a repeat chocolate junkie when it comes to these candy bars. They are amazing and I probably purchase 20 a month If not more. Always fresh! Never have to worry about them tasting stale or old. They are always consistent and amazing. Always tasting the same and absolutely amazing every time I eat one. Needless to say I am addicted to the chocolate, hazelnut and almond mix. It is top notch deliciousness. Will continue to repurchase like a chocolate junkie from my local grocery store. When they run out I literally cry! I recommend this candy bar to anyone alive and have all my friends and family on this candy bar now Too. It’s legit and that’s a fact. Thanks to my hubby for feeding my addictions and turning me on to this absolutely amazing chocolate goodness.
Kat J.
TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Hershey's Symphony Bar is my new favorite candy bar!!! I love it!! I am a major chocolate fan...great taste, wonderful value...so much flavor...this candy bar is awesome! It is so affordable and it makes for a great snack when on the go...or at work...5 stars! I would definitely love to see this in my stocking this Christmas lol...#giftcrush
Angel P.
If I could only have one chocolate bar for the rest of my life, it would be Hershey's Symphony with almonds. The chocolate is blissfully smooth, the tiny toffee bits are buttery and crunchy, and the little almond bits are perfectly blended in to achieve total sweet and salty heavenly deliciousness. I use these for baking, as well. Freezing the bars and then breaking them and using instead of chocolate chips. This bar is decadent. I love it.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
At first I didn’t like it but as I kept eating the bar I realized it was fantastic. I usually get the king size ones from Walmart and they are delicious. It is a very interesting taste the toffee just seems to make everything more so amazing. LOOVVVEEEE IT
Shanda H.
My favorite candy bar of life. It is so smooth, and has a rich milk chocolate flavor that melts in your mouth. Not to mention the freaking toffee pieces throughout the chocolate bar. The blue one is the one with toffee and it’s absolutely incredible. For the ladies, this is so nice when you’re on your cycle and craving chocolate. Yum! Love this candy barrrrrr!
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is the only actual candy bar I like . Why can't you make mini or normal tho so I don't have to eat 1,000 of one lol. I mean who wants to share this? It's got tofee bits in it but the chocolate it self doesn't even taste like hershey it's way creamier and melts better!
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
mmm bought these to give away for Halloween (yes we give away giant bars). I haven't had these since childhood but they're just as sweet, smooth & creamy as I remember. I love the chocolate flavor. These are awesome on top of brownies too!
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite candy bar out there! The delicious combination of toffee and almonds provides the perfect amount of crunch without it being too crunchy. It's definitely my go-to treat. Easy to find and large enough to get multiple servings.
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This candy bar is so high quality. The taste is very rich, creamy, mouth watering. The chocolate tastes very smooth, and it just glides through the rough of your mouth and your tongue. It's so delicious I recommend this product.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?