Hershey's Symphony Bar

Tina G.
Martinsburg
1 year, 9 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yes, it's amazing. If you're obsessed with milk chocolate, this is definitely for you. The toffee chips in it are awesome in it as well.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
1 year, 10 months ago
It's rich and sweet, without being overly sweet. I use them for homemade s'mores because it doesn't melt as easily!
Carel K.
Carel K.
2 years, 1 month ago
They actually are really good. and usually they go on sale a lot at drugstores like walgreens and cvs
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
2 years, 2 months ago
These are amazing but it is a big bar so be ready to share.
Liz D.
Liz D.
One of my favorites! It's delicious. 🍫
Julie T.
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
2 years, 2 months ago
I used to eat symphony candy bars a lot when I was a kid. In fact there was a time when that was the only candy bar I would eat. I remember thinking of it as a candy bar for grown ups lol. I like Symphony because it's a pretty simple candy bar, It's mostly chocolate with some crunchy toffee pieces in it. It's a nice candy bar to eat when you're not in the mood for all that super sweet nougat, and thick caramel.. and when you want to skip the nuts.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clearfield, UT
2 years, 2 months ago
Probably my favorite out of all chocolate bars so creamy and rich!
Celida B.
Celida B.
Tucson, AZ
2 years, 2 months ago
This chocolate bar will change and raise your standards for all future chocolate bars.
Nes Z.
Nes Z.
2 years, 2 months ago
You have to try it. it's the perfect chocolate bar. so smooth and soft with toffee, yummm
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
2 years, 2 months ago
Best chocolate bar ever!! rich and smoth... go for it!!