BY HERSHEY'S

• What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hershey's Symphony milk chocolate candy bars with almond & toffee bits are one of my favorite chocolate bars EVER! I'm not a chocoholic, but when I really, truly want good chocolate, I'm either looking for one of these bars, a Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bar 49g England (12 Pack), a good Ghirardelli square (preferrably the solid chocolate mint, not the mint cream filled), Dove milk chocolate, or English toffee for some good crunch & sweet with a chocolate kick. This chocolate bar by Hershey's has been one of my favorites ever since it came out, way back in my college days (if I remember correctly). It really IS like someone turned a big chunk of English Toffee inside out & added extra chocolate. The chocolate itself is smooth and creamy without being too, too sweet, and the crunchy chunks of toffee & toasted almonds inside of it make for a delicious, sweet surprise.
Megan F.
Chesapeake, VA
This is even better than Hershey's milk chocolate! Yes, there is a difference. This bar is creamier and even more melt in your mouth. The flavors play on your tongue and blend beautifully. I love this bar so much. It has been a favorite since the first time I had it in middle school after winning a music in our schools month poster contest. Yes, it was a pun-y gift. I would definitely buy this again and it is comparable in price to other candy bars.
Stephanie S.
When I was a kid, I always thought of old ladies when I saw the packaging on this candy bar. I don't know if I thought it had prunes or dried fruit in it or what....but because it didn't have bright exciting colors....I KNEW it couldn't possibly be good.

WRONG! This is soooooo good! The almonds add a richness and depth to the already great chocolate...and what can't toffee make better? Exactly. Go eat yourself a symphony bar. You're welcome.

Haha
Stacey S.
This chocolate has the prefect combination you can taste while eating it. I first had this chocolate back in freshman year In high school I was on a field trip to a college and never bought since but I recently purchased this and when I took a bite it's brought me back to that same day. It had the right amount of chocolate and toffee and almonds.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
One of my favorite treats and it always brings back great memories of my mother. She introduced me to the greatness of the Symphony. Sometimes when she worked long hours, she'd stop and grab each of us one and we'd eat it and talk about our day. Its very indulging and not crazy expensive either. Its a nice change from the orginal Hershey bar
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My boyfriend introduced me to these chocolate bars six years ago. It was so sweet? He gave it to me as a gift with a bottle of wine after I had a really bad day at work. Unfortunately I let that one go bad for sentimental reasons. I did feel bad enough I bought a new one to try and it was delicious. I'm hooked.
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I admit I am not a huge fan of Hershey chocolate or milk chocolate. But they named this bar perfectly! It is an orchestra of perfectly balanced milk chocolate, buttery toffee chips, and crunchy almonds. A true Symphony for your taste buds! You can find it at your local grocery store and it is often on sale.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I'll start this by saying that I'm not at all a chocoholic, but anytime I walk past Symphony bars in the grocery store, I really have to have some self-control, or else I'll buy one. I don't know what it is, but these chocolate bars are so good! They're perfect for that occasional chocolate craving.
Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Symphony bars I would buy that extra large or the big gigantic bar and eat the whole thing and then I was he the calories and wonder why I didn't die of diabetes but this is an amazing amazing candy bar the funny thing is I hate Heath pieces like stuff like that but this one is amazing
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my father's favorite candy so he'd buy the giant bar all the time when I was younger and he'd always share. Now I still buy them and think of my dad. I always tell my kids it's grandaddy's favorite and they love it as well. Super creamy chocolate, nuts and buttery toffee.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?