GroceryPantryHershey's
SUNDAE DREAM Caramel Syrup

HERSHEY'S SUNDAE DREAM Caramel Syrup

Say goodbye to boring desserts with HERSHEY'S Classic Caramel Sundae Dream Syrup! Pour this delectable caramel syrup over ice cream or other baked goods.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HERSHEY'S SUNDAE DREAM Caramel Syrup!
Tara F.
Kingwood, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S SUNDAE DREAM Caramel Syrup uploaded by Tara F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Liquid gold that is rich and velvety. Flooded me with a rush of lusciousness after it melted everywhere on my buds.
Meg M.
Grand Island, NE
Anything that goes on ice cream is great in our house. I use it in my coffee to help make my mocha in the morning. It is a must in our kitchen .
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
HERSHEY'S SUNDAE DREAM Caramel Syrup part of my morning routine!! Yes this is probably great on ice cream! But I have been doing Dirty Keto! So just a touch sweetness to give my coffee a sugar fix! It always looks so pretty too! I took this picture in a hurry because before all else! Coffee First! Try it out! It will make you a nicer person! Jk😜
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S SUNDAE DREAM Caramel Syrup uploaded by Lucy H.
This caramel is thick and flavorful. Makes good hot chocolate , ice cream. really great Best Syrup you can buy.
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
HERSHEY'S SUNDAE DREAM Caramel Syrup uploaded by Christina G.
I love this stuff. Just bought this to put on my ice cream. Yes it did meet my expectations. I would remand it to others. I would not change a thing. Love the smell of this. Repeater user and love it.
Jasmine Q.
Sioux City, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love to use this in my coffee! I drizzle some on the bottom and top of my cup and it’s so good
Kassandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,429 reviews
Who doesn’t love caramel!? This is such an amazing product it’s perfect for Sundays, ice cream or even on top of brownies… The kids love it and I feel like there’s always good specials at the store
Warlendy C.
Roslindale, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great in milk, on ice cream or added to everyday treats give a difference to your snack
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S SUNDAE DREAM Caramel Syrup uploaded by Andrea V.
Purchased at: Kroger
I'm in love with turtle sundaes! So, mixing this caramel with hot fudge allows me to indulge while at home whenever I'm feeling a turtle sundae!! This stuff is the tastiest! And, fair on the price! A must have for a caramel loving ice cream person! Lol!
Ambria M.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amazingggggggggggggg. Great on ice cream and iced coffee. Even great on some apple slices if you want to be “healthy” lol

Looking for your answer?