Hershey's Sundae Double Chocolate Syrup uploaded by Samary V.Hershey's Sundae Double Chocolate Syrup uploaded by Victoria G.Hershey's Sundae Double Chocolate Syrup uploaded by KIRAN S.

BY HERSHEY'S #50 in Syrups

HERSHEY'S Syrup (Caramel) is an indulgent addition to your favorite sweets and everyday treats. Try it as a twist on the classic chocolate milk shake!

High Fructose Corn Syrup Sugar Water Corn Syrup Cocoa Processed With Alkali Cocoa Contains 2% or Less of: Modified Cornstarch Potassium Sorbate (PRESERVATIVE) Salt Mono and Diglycerides Polysorbate 20  60  Or 80 Xanthan Gum Vanillin (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR)

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this product it tastes just like the chocolate they also have a kind that becomes a hard shell it's great for ice cream and I definetly love both." in 5 reviews
  • "My family loves it as well." in 1 review
  • "This tastes great on sundeas but I prefer it in milk :)" in 1 review
Victoria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have never been a big fan of regular Hershey's syrup, it's too runny and sweet... but this I like! It's thicker and tastes more like the hot fudge sauce in a glass jar, and it's better for drizzling on desserts. If you want a chocolate syrup that won't run EVERYWHERE and be a gooey mess, this is the way to go, I highly recommend this!
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS
This is the BEST chocolate syrup I've used. I a versatile product (I used for sundaes, ice cream, cookies, yogurt). The price is on budget (i bought it in Krogers for $3 or something like that). The best part is the taste and the quality. I love it!
KIRAN S.
delicious... MUST HAVE ... tastes great ... not cheap and not that pricey ... affordable ... go buy a bottle or 2 ... sold at major grocery stores ... I want a chocolate fudge sundae now ... repeated user
Amy M.
New York
I trust the Hershey's brand so I bought this thinking it would be good. It's not and the first ingredient is high fructose corn syrup. The first thing I did after buying and trying it was throw it away. I'm sorry for the waste!
Stevie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is good quality chocolate right here! My favorite out of this brand. I put it on my ice cream and even in my milk! It's very chocolately and very affordable.
Calvinitri W.
Mansfield, LA
I love this product it tastes just like the chocolate they also have a kind that becomes a hard shell it's great for ice cream and I definitely love both. If you ever need to use chocolate syrup consider Hershey's or nestle they are the bomb,
Victoria J.
Im not a big fan of chocolate syrup..at least I wasn't until I had this brand! Now I cannot eat my ice cream without it. I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Lisa N.
Philadelphia, PA
Great on a hot day! Goes well with any flavors of ice cream, and make sure you add cherries and sprinkles to your sundaes! It tastes great, not too sugary/sweet and great balance in flavor!
marina b.
I LOVE chocolate this is a must have on my sundaes and it's very delicious in milk of your having ice cream at your next gathering I highly recommend this product
Esther C.
Traverse City, MI
A classic. I'm not a chocolate fan. But my family is and boy do they like this stuff. Great for milk to make a chocolate milk drink or over ice cream!
Tori F.
Washington, DC
What do you like to put this on?