Hershey's Sugar Free Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate uploaded by Erika H.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Special Dark® Sugar Free Mildly Sweet Chocolate.

Natural source of flavanol antioxidants.

*See back panel for nutrition information.

Not a low calorie food.

See nutrition facts for fat and saturated fat content. see more...

Hershey's Sugar Free Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate
  • "Hersheys has always been a favorite this is the only dark chocolate candy I've tried that I can honestly say was good." in 9 reviews
  • "This chocolate is very good especially when you want a snack to have when watching tv." in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of dark chocolate however I found this to be bitter not nice like most " in 1 review
  • "Each chocolate is individually wrapped for convenience." in 1 review
  • "I'm not that big of a sweets person so hershey's dark chocolate is the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
I think most everyone knows how delicious a Hershey's bar tastes. These are the real deal - true, name brand Hershey bars, just in a larger quantity package. These are packaged well and my bars are still solid and didn't arrive with any issues at all. The taste is fresh and amazing. The milk chocolate melts in my mouth just like it should.

The bars are excellent for munching on their own as a snack, for using for s'mores or for using in baking as well. I paid FULL price for this item and highly recommend it.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
This is the best product Hershey's has come up with. Perfectly smooth and tasty and SUGAR FREE, guilt free. As a fitness enthusiast I can eat this everyday as dessert without compromising my fitness goals. Hershey's nailed it. But be careful , they use polyalcohols as artificial sweeteners and if you eat too much it could upset your stomach.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great for when you are craving something a little sweet, but trying to avoid sugar. Price point is reasonable considering this is a 'treat' and I wont be plowing through the whole bag. Word of advice, go easy if you have a sensitive tummy. Most any "sugar free" candy may cause gastrointestinal distress if consumed in large quantities.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my favorites to buy when I am craving chocolate. They make the best dark chocolate that affordable. Even without the sugar it still has the same great taste I love in dark chocolate. I buy this all the time especially when my period is here (saves on the calories and I get to eat what I crave!).
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really enjoyed these because although they are sugar free you still get that sweet taste you were craving before you ate it. My dad is trying to cut back on sugar so he likes to snack on one of these from time to time. Definitely better than any other junk he was eating before!
Bobby W.
Bobby W.
Ocklawaha, FL
I bought my wife this chocolate one night when she wanted something sweet but didn't want to crash her diet plan. Her diet allowed her a piece of dark chocolate so I bought 4 XL Dark chocolate bars and she was so excited and surprised. It's great when you're low carbing.
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
These are the bomb! I was on a diet in 2012-13 and lost 100+ lbs and these bad boys were my lifesavers when my sweet tooth overcame me. I would've paid twice what they cost at Walmart, but you can find them most anywhere. What are you waiting for? Go get yours today!
Amany I.
Amany I.
These are great but they are still to sweet for my dad who is a diabetic, so if you are diabetic I don't recommend you eat this regularly. Maybe one a day or less, depending on the severeness of your diabetes and your diet throughout the day. Take care of urself <3
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky
I am a newly diagnosed diabetic & i am forever grateful for all things sugar free!! this chocolate tastes a lot like regular chocolate so I was happy to be able to feel like I'm still eating regular chocolate. I love it & all things Hershey's makes.
Sally S.
Sally S.
I thought that this chocolate was okay... I'm not really into sugar-free candies or chocolate because I think that there is something off- like it tastes weird or something! I probably wouldn't buy this chocolate again. I would try something else.
Maria A.