Hershey's Sugar Free Special Dark Chocolate Bars uploaded by Erika H.

BY HERSHEY'S

Make snack time sweet with HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Dark Chocolate Bars. Indulge dark chocolate cravings anytime with this pack of sugar free, snack size bars. Enjoy the taste of HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Mildy Sweet Dark Chocolate without the... see more...

Hershey's Sugar Free Special Dark Chocolate Bars
  • "Hersheys has always been a favorite this is the only dark chocolate candy I've tried that I can honestly say was good." in 9 reviews
  • "This chocolate is very good especially when you want a snack to have when watching tv." in 1 review
  • "I love herseys milk chocolate but their dark chocolate is horrible in my opinion!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not that big of a sweets person so hershey's dark chocolate is the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Each chocolate is individually wrapped for convenience." in 1 review
Rachel A.
Killen, AL
This gives me a sweet flavor when I need something but without sugar and dark chocolate is so much better for me! The flavor is great and several pieces for the price! I would definitely recommend to anyone for a sweet treat!
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
I've been doing Atkins and needed a pick me up. I found these at Hannaford and I'm hooked. Perfect for the days I need a sweet treat without falling off the wagon. Inexpensive and low carb!
Bailey K.
Indianapolis, IN
I think most everyone knows how delicious a Hershey's bar tastes. These are the real deal - true, name brand Hershey bars, just in a larger quantity package. These are packaged well and my bars are still solid and didn't arrive with any issues at all. The taste is fresh and amazing. The milk chocolate melts in my mouth just like it should.

The bars are excellent for munching on their own as a snack, for using for s'mores or for using in baking as well. I paid FULL price for this item and highly recommend it.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorites to buy when I am craving chocolate. They make the best dark chocolate that affordable. Even without the sugar it still has the same great taste I love in dark chocolate. I buy this all the time especially when my period is here (saves on the calories and I get to eat what I crave!).
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
This is the best product Hershey's has come up with. Perfectly smooth and tasty and SUGAR FREE, guilt free. As a fitness enthusiast I can eat this everyday as dessert without compromising my fitness goals. Hershey's nailed it. But be careful , they use polyalcohols as artificial sweeteners and if you eat too much it could upset your stomach.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really enjoyed these because although they are sugar free you still get that sweet taste you were craving before you ate it. My dad is trying to cut back on sugar so he likes to snack on one of these from time to time. Definitely better than any other junk he was eating before!
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
I am a newly diagnosed diabetic & i am forever grateful for all things sugar free!! this chocolate tastes a lot like regular chocolate so I was happy to be able to feel like I'm still eating regular chocolate. I love it & all things Hershey's makes.
Bobby W.
Ocklawaha, FL
I bought my wife this chocolate one night when she wanted something sweet but didn't want to crash her diet plan. Her diet allowed her a piece of dark chocolate so I bought 4 XL Dark chocolate bars and she was so excited and surprised. It's great when you're low carbing.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
These are the bomb! I was on a diet in 2012-13 and lost 100+ lbs and these bad boys were my lifesavers when my sweet tooth overcame me. I would've paid twice what they cost at Walmart, but you can find them most anywhere. What are you waiting for? Go get yours today!
Jennifer H.
For a sugar free chocolate this is a very tasty one. It still has that nice dark chocolate taste but on the more mold side and not as bitter as most. Great if you need some chocolate therapy without the added sugar.
VE-1083409 M.